• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2663 - FUE - Dr Lupanzula - May 14th 2019

F

FSK

Looks great women far, will certainly consider Dr Lupanzula for my 2nd surgery. I have a consultation with him in October at my 12 month post op point.

R

Risingforehead

Reading your post has certainly added Dr Lupanzula to my shortlist of potential surgeons. Thanks for documenting everything.

L

Lukey13

Any updates Ahmeda87?
Interested to see how your progress is going as I guess your at around month 5 now?
I've just had my procedure with Dr Lupanzula myself and am heading home today.
I will create my own thread once I am home but I must say my experience at the clinic was none other than superb.
I'm really hoping for a good result!
It still hasn't sunken in that I have actually taken the plunge!

A

ahmeda87

Any updates Ahmeda87?
Interested to see how your progress is going as I guess your at around month 5 now?
I've just had my procedure with Dr Lupanzula myself and am heading home today.
I will create my own thread once I am home but I must say my experience at the clinic was none other than superb.
I'm really hoping for a good result!
It still hasn't sunken in that I have actually taken the plunge!
Hey, correct. Just past 5 months. I will try to add some pics soon.

So far it has improved a lot but still "gappy" and the hairline is still "gappy"

Dr Lupanzula and his team are certainly great. I look forward to seeing your post soon and I will have images up in the next two weeks.

A

ahmeda87

5.5 Months - Improved a lot but worried about density. You can see my Parting is certainly better than before the HT. Will Density improve?

Attachments

Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
Thanks for the update Ahmeda87.
There is a significant aesthetic improvement since your last post and this will continue to improve over the coming months with your full result coming in at 12-15 months.

I'm sure you are really pleased so far and I look forward to seeing your updates over the coming months.

Scott
Patient Liaison Manager
MEDIKEMOS Clinic

To learn more about our clinic, Dr. Lupanzula's work and our results, you could visit the following website:
Our English language website:

https://medikemosclinic.com/en/

We are the only clinic in Belgium recommended by The Hair Transplant Mentor™
https://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/belgium-hair-transplant/

View the best hair transplant results videos on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantat
Mobile:+ 447855544669
Medikemos Hair Transplantation
263 Av. Brugmann, 1180 Bruxelles Belgique

: medikemos

A

ahmeda87

Thanks for the update Ahmeda87.
There is a significant aesthetic improvement since your last post and this will continue to improve over the coming months with your full result coming in at 12-15 months.

I'm sure you are really pleased so far and I look forward to seeing your updates over the coming months.

Scott
Patient Liaison Manager
MEDIKEMOS Clinic
Really happy so far but worried about density as someone said on another form I need another HT......

Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
That's simply impossible to say at this stage as you haven't seen your full result. They are misinformed so please do not let them cause you unnecessary worry.