• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2700 FUE grafts with Dr Arshad- The Hair Dr 25/01/2021

A

AFA7

They said it was down to individual hair characteristics, cause it’s quite thick and curly they didn’t want to cause any trauma, I’ll give them another message next time I’m ready for a cut and hopefully get it a bit shorter. Cheers mate

A

AFA7

4.5 months post HT

Not much happening for me at this stage unfortunately, some small growth in the left temple but nothing noticeable.
Given some of the results I’ve seen on here I’m slightly disappointed with where I am in comparison but I understand that there’s a long way to go yet.
In the last couple of weeks My native hair has reached a length that covers the front to a certain extent and definitely feels more healthy which I’m putting down to the finasteride. I Would like to think this time next month they’ll be a decent difference.
E3A93442-8F01-4899-BEEC-CB43CE9788AF.jpeg0FA3835B-F681-4713-8647-E44AFBF99009.png5DDBA6BE-0167-4A7E-9CDD-88388B479DF3.jpegCCDF42AA-70B4-44DC-9793-6AFBD0129CF9.png43BA8452-2ED5-4C36-A459-C570A780A680.jpeg3CE060AB-2012-4F4E-8D2B-8D61458454A7.jpeg

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
4.5 months is still early days @AFA7. Just hold in there buddy. Your hair characteristics look similar to mine both in texture and colour. I saw the biggest improvement around the 9 month mark. Just keep positive.

A

AFA7

4.5 months is still early days @AFA7. Just hold in there buddy. Your hair characteristics look similar to mine both in texture and colour. I saw the biggest improvement around the 9 month mark. Just keep positive
Cheers @Baldingman23, I’ve been keeping an eye on you’re progress and it’s definitely come on loads in the last 3 months. Did you use minoxidil? It’s something I wish I’d started earlier and wondering if early growth and minoxidil use has any correlation. I’m tempted to use it now but I don’t want it to cause anymore temporary thinning

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Cheers @Baldingman23, I’ve been keeping an eye on you’re progress and it’s definitely come on loads in the last 3 months. Did you use minoxidil? It’s something I wish I’d started earlier and wondering if early growth and minoxidil use has any correlation. I’m tempted to use it now but I don’t want it to cause anymore temporary thinning
I never used minoxidil, I didn’t want to get in the habit of that so my regime is just fin, biotin and saw palmetto. Have you sent the clinic your pictures so they can reassure you of your progress? I know it’s hard not to compare others growth but remember everyone grows and heals differently. I put myself down to being a slow grower.

A

AFA7

I never used minoxidil, I didn’t want to get in the habit of that so my regime is just fin, biotin and saw palmetto. Have you sent the clinic your pictures so they can reassure you of your progress? I know it’s hard not to compare others growth but remember everyone grows and heals differently. I put myself down to being a slow grower.
That sounds similar to what I’ve been taking. I haven’t spoke to them for about a month but I need to message them next week so I’ll see what they say, I know last time I spoke to them they said they didn’t expect to see much growth until 6 months and 9 months for it to thicken. I don’t mind the waiting it’s more just the unknown but I’ll trust the process and I’m sure it’ll be worth it in the end