• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2968 FUE Dr Feriduni October 2011

janna

janna

Valuable Member
manutd4545 wrote:
Janna wrote:
 2 months post op is too soon to see any grow and so is 3 months post op. I wouldn't expect growth from FUE till after 3 month mark. Even then some patients don't see much growth till after 4 months depending whether you're a fast grower or not. Regardless, be patient and you'll soon see a big improvement.
I agree that I should not expect to see anything until at least the three  to four month mark.  With my comment I was being more hopeful as oppossed to realistic!

I enjoyed reading about your experience with Dr. Feridunii. You seem to have realistic expectations. It certainly doesn't hurt to hope. I look forward to following your progress when you start seeing growth.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I used concealer post op, there was no harm done to any grafts.

Good to hear you are seeing growth so early.

F

FCBAYERN

Valued member
manutd4545 wrote:
Sleeping was horrible for the first week since I usually sleep on my front. Thankfully I used some sleeping pills so I did get some sleep.

There was pain for the first three days which gradullay died down and became quite itchy. I resorted to constantly spraying water which helped.

I did not use concealer until four weeks so I pretty sure they are fine. Even now im not painting my scalp with it so it may get a light covering but not enough to damage any grafts. The good news so far is that I am experiencing early growth, but I dont think it will show up on camera at the moment.
My understanding is that a concealer like dermatch more than safe to use consistently about one month post-op- without posing any risk to the grafts?

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I am now at the 12 week stage and growth started coming through about two weeks ago so everything is on the right track.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear you`re seeing growth this early on, thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.

Cheers Bm.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Here are some pictures at the four month stage. Ive noticed a fair bit of growth at the hairline where density is at the highest. Further up growth seems a bit patchy but obviously it is early days.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Growth definately starting to come through now, 4 months is early, some dont see growth until 6 months.

Thanks for the update.

Bm.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Month 5 update
Ive seen a fair bit of growth come through with new hairs continuously sprouting through. The mid scalp is a bit weak compared to the hairline area because of shockloss but I expect it to catch up eventually.

R

richfrog

Valued member
Definite growth, and hairline taking shape.
Second pic reminds me of Rooneys HT which isn't a bad thing.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, its taking shape now and lots more growth, thanks for the update.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
6 Month update

Im delighted with the amount of growth thats come through so far. My left side of the hairline is lagging behind a bit but apart from that ive no concerns.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Coming along nicely at six months Ben, you look right on track.
Thanks for the update.
Bm.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Month 7 update:

month 7 already, time has flown by!
Ive had trouble trying to get some decent pics so ive taken some in different rooms so the lighting will be different in some photos.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Ben at 7 months, it is hard trying to get consistent pictures but these are good shots and clearly show your result with the new hairs growing.

Still a a way to go for you but the hardest part is now over.

Cheers for the update.

Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben been through your thread more than once and its great to see your progress, the difference from month 5 to month 7 just shows how far you have come , their is still loads to come for you and i will be watching for your updates, your result is going to be a awesome, the Clinic you went to is up their with the best of them

Cheers

D

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Progressing nicely. Thanks for the updates. It's typical for one side to lag behind. Every once in a while I'll hear it's lagging on the right but for most, it seems to be on the left. Not sure why that is.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Nice transformation from where you started. I like the hair combed down look.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Its all starting to fill in nicely and taking shape now.

Thanks for the update.