• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2968 FUE Dr Feriduni October 2011

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I would rather have it slightly too thick than too thin! It certainly is down to hair characteristics since the density is around 50 and although no one has suggested otherwise there is no concealer in it when these photos were taken.

M

mars

Valued member
hi ben

i think your laterals are making your transplanted area look thinner than what you may like,i suggest a good tapered hair cut a 1 or 2 guard tapered up pretty high will make a big difference imo.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Before my HT and 6 to 8 months after I did have an high grade 1 but the problem with that is my CVG is very visible with a fair people asking about the lines on my head. I could go back to that but for the time being I am going to keep it a bit longer since Ive not had this luxury in a while!

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
One year has passed so I thought I would post some before and after showing the progress I had made. Although I am not at the end of the road yet I feel I have come along way.

url]

Last edited:
B

Bastion

You have achieved a good look with the new hair, a little thin in some places, maybe due to more hair fall, this could be touched up easily.

Overall its a huge improvement and you post very honest pictures.

Good luck.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben

Thanks for posting your 12 month update excellent pictures as usual , you have come along way in 1 year and its been great seeing your progress , as you say its not over yet, what is your next plan of action are you going for another session still next year as you did mention it before take care i care

Cheers

Dazzster

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Thanks for the comments Dazzster. There will be another op next year with the details due to be discussed with the Dr when I see him on the 9th December. It was originally proposed for 400-500 grafts it all depends on Dr Feriduni assessment. From my point of view the sooner I have it done the better. In an ideal world I would like to have it done by March at the latest but I dont know what the current waiting list is like. Since it will be a small procedure I am sure he could fit me in somewhere!

Last edited:
M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Next operation booked for 3rd May 2013. I would have liked to have had it sooner but Dr Feriduni is very busy! I will of course update when the time comes.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice one Ben, all the best for your next surgery. Will look forward to reading all about it.

J

J19C

Ben, I hope you are doing good. I see you were concerned about your hair aged 20 or possibly earlier having researched for 4 years before deciding on Dr. Feriduni. You are one of the younger patients I can find that went ahead with it and I was wondering do you wish you had done it earlier? No pictures are showing at all. Are you satisfied with it? I am 19, same age range you were when it went South. I would really appreciate your option!
JC.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I did start off another thread but thought it may be best for continuity purposes to post an update on here. So in short my crown thinned rapidly in the 10 years since and alot of my transplanted hair thinned leaving me with the following:

Attachments

• Back top.png
    Back top.png
    659.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Crown 1.png
    Crown 1.png
    523.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Front top .png
    Front top .png
    550.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Front view 1.png
    Front view 1.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 50
M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I consulted with Dr Farjo who carried out 2,201FUE on the 30 July 2021:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 20.24.13.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 20.24.13.png
    508.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 20.24.39.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 20.24.39.png
    724.9 KB · Views: 58
M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I also started oral minoxidil a few weeks after and here are my results at 12 months. Due to the mixed back results from my 2 Ferudni surgeries I was hesitant to post monthly on here. My result with Farjo was beyond what I though possible and I do put alot of this down to oral minoxidil along with a combination of surgery.

Attachments

• IMG_5708.PNG
    IMG_5708.PNG
    441.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 21.08.58.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 21.08.58.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5706.PNG
    IMG_5706.PNG
    275.6 KB · Views: 58