• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2nd FUE Transplant to add density with Dr Arshad at the Hair Dr Clinic UK

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Happy New Year Mike! Looking very natural and you will have a great hairline very soon. I’m really pleased for you and @HairDr Clinic because this really showcases their talent. You must be very happy.

Thanks mate! Happy new year also. Yeah, I am very happy indeed and looking forward to more hair coming. It is already looking so natural and dense and certainly does show @HairDr Clinic talents !!!

I hope you're well and how are your results?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mike, your hair is looking good and it has made a very nice change to your appearance with more maturing to follow.
Thanks for sharing and updating your progress.
All the best.
Bm.

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Hi Mike, your hair is looking good and it has made a very nice change to your appearance with more maturing to follow.
Thanks for sharing and updating your progress.
All the best.
Bm.
Thank you and I will do ✌

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

6 Month post op: To mark the occasion I had a fresh haircut, the first cut into a hairstyle now that new hairs have come through. I also called into the @HairDr Clinic to see Dr Arshad who was equally pleased with my results so far. He checked my scalp and told me that could see more hairs breaking through and more will do so in the coming months. He also told me that I have had an amazing transformation and results. It is always great to go back to Dr Arshad, he is always thorough and explains all in a clear understanding manor. And his passion for hair transplantation is always showing.
I am amazed and very happy with the density so far at the half way point leaving me even more excited to get the end results. Also loving the hairstyles I am getting and with the added Widows Peak getting those hairstyles I always wanted. When more hairs come through adding more to the density to the hairline and peak then I will have that natural perfect hair! Amazing and money well spent! Ever grateful to Dr Arshad and all at the @HairDr Clinic.

Attachments

• original_6a690e80-bbea-4f65-9163-73afe7f5e67a_IMG_20200206_175405_MP.jpg
    original_6a690e80-bbea-4f65-9163-73afe7f5e67a_IMG_20200206_175405_MP.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 484
  • original_e124214c-b9a9-4424-8e72-c575be013c5e_IMG_20200206_175347_MP.jpg
    original_e124214c-b9a9-4424-8e72-c575be013c5e_IMG_20200206_175347_MP.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 468
  • original_aa383578-1b02-4ba5-99b0-de681771fcf6_IMG_20200206_175335_MP.jpg
    original_aa383578-1b02-4ba5-99b0-de681771fcf6_IMG_20200206_175335_MP.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 484
  • original_9c06d18e-8da6-4032-95a4-4a19ad107d3e_IMG_20200206_175332_MP.jpg
    original_9c06d18e-8da6-4032-95a4-4a19ad107d3e_IMG_20200206_175332_MP.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 558
E

Edsarn

Whoop, whoop - this looks amazing!! Your hairline is great. I’ve written this before - what an amazing transformation. Got to be in the top 5% of all HTs posted on here. Outstanding work @HairDr Clinic

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Thank you @Edsarn and I totally agree, saying I love it is an understatement. So happy and grateful for Dr Arshad and the @HairDr Clinic amazing work and passion in hair transplants, transforming the lives of us with hair loss.
How's yours coming along?

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Been taking a look back at old photos of me before having hair transplants and thought I would share this I put together to show the journey I have been on the past 2 years. As you can see the huge difference and the pictures speak for themselves! Totally worth the investment in yourself, the shedding phase and the wait for the regrowth. Still only half way through with the 2nd transplant and more regrowth to come. I am expecting more hairs to come and thicken up in the first lines of the hairline and my peak.

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_151346~2.jpg
    IMG_20200207_151346~2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 670
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mike. What a difference from where you started. Anyone looking at your hair now would never know you were basically bald on your frontal third area of the scalp. You must be thrilled with it now and being able to style your hair. Your hairstyle suits you too.
I`ll look forward to your next update.
All the best.
Bm.

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Hi Mike. What a difference from where you started. Anyone looking at your hair now would never know you were basically bald on your frontal third area of the scalp. You must be thrilled with it now and being able to style your hair. Your hairstyle suits you too.
I`ll look forward to your next update.
All the best.
Bm.
Thanks and couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so happy with the results and can't believe the transformation myself.
Ain't had a haircut since lockdown , I ain't attempting any self cuts haha. So got a right mop! It's like a actual Beatles hair do.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve got a Beatle cut as well due to lockdown. The barbers are going to busy when they are allowed to open again. What have friends or family saying to you about your new look?

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

I`ve got a Beatle cut as well due to lockdown. The barbers are going to busy when they are allowed to open again. What have friends or family saying to you about your new look?

Hahaha you wanna form a band? Beatles 2.0 haha
Yeah they will and they can't believe how much hair I've now got haha

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If I could sing or play an instrument I would. I could be the Tamborine guy, that's easy enough to play

J

Jamie

Hi Mike, hope all is well. I looked at dozens of posts on here, before booking in next month with hairdr. Yours stood out first of all for the amazing change. However for me it was your pre photo that struck a chord. Your hair type looks very similar to my own (if it wasn't shaved). Hopefully mine also proves to be a good donor. Going for a second op speaks volumes. Thanks for posting, definitely helped me decide and is much appreciated.