• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bad hair transplant experience at the CLINIC CENTER ISTANBUL

CharlesRobinson

CharlesRobinson

thank you for providing the information regarding the hair transplant. I also want the hair transplant.

R

reddwarf

Well Done Hair Doctor for helping. Luke you have my sympathy for having to deal with such a horrible operation the first time round. Just wandering what the most important piece of advice you would now give people thinking of having a hair transplant operation.

L

luke1994

Hi everyone it’s been 6 months since my second op and I thought I’d give you an update on my results. Here are some pictures in direct natural light, wet hair and also just normal lighting, feeling really happy so far with another 6 months growth to come. I’m also having SMP on my donor area on Tuesday so I’ll be sure to keep you updated on that too.

Attachments

Kevboy

Kevboy

Big difference when the picture is under bright natural light compared to normal lighting. I'd say the middle picture looks the best out of the three. When you look in the mirror which picture best depicts what you see?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's looking much better Luke. The harsh bright light does not give a true reflection in pictures, often highlighting the scalp and not showing all the hairs.
Good to hear you're happy at the 6 month mark.
I hope the SMP went well today. It'll be great to see the pictures once it's settled down.

S

Sammmuel

Hello Luke.
Sorry to hear about your experience.
I am glad your hair looks so much better now, huge transformation.
A good doctor in Turkey charges from 2 eur per graft, FYI.
Please do not get in traps (

alex5

alex5

How does a HT go wrong? What do they do wrong so in 12 months there is no growth/thin, like what happened to you in Turkey?