• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bad hair transplant experience at the CLINIC CENTER ISTANBUL

Luke sent us his updated recipient healing pictures yesterday. All good, clean and healed well.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-13 at 18.40.32 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-13 at 18.40.32.jpeg

L

luke1994

Hi everyone, here’s my donor area 1 and a half months after my second transplant, really hoping to get smp once this whole corona fiasco is over.

Attachments

• bad hair transplant at Clinic Center Turkey.jpeg
    bad hair transplant at Clinic Center Turkey.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 456
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Really rooting for you Luke and thanks for sharing this story that by now is becoming more and more the experience of many. Great this clinic reached out to you also and well done to them and Brian also who does tons of work behind the scenes to help and support patients and mostly hidden, so it is good to see he gets some recognition also in his role.

Last edited:
L

luke1994

If you look at my before photos, I was over harvested from my first procedure in Turkey. My donor area will still take some months to heal but the damage was already done from my first op. Here are some photos of my recipient area 1 and a half months after. If you look closely you can see some small hairs sprouting.

Hair Dr Leeds hair transplant repair.jpeg

Hair Dr Leeds hair transplant repair..jpeg

T

Todd

OK, thanks for confirming it was from the first surgery with clinic center. Having new growth at 1.5months must be a big confidence boost for you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, here’s my donor area 1 and a half months after my second transplant, really hoping to get smp once this whole corona fiasco is over.

Hi Luke.
Once the donor area is healed fully you`ll be able to have some SMP to help camouflage those previous FUE scars.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Luke.
Your hairline is starting to take shape nice and early. In a few months, your hairline should be showing a big improvement on the previous surgery.
Thanks for the update.

@luke1994 nice to see some early growth. It is a very good sign!

We are looking forward to seeing you back at the clinic once the donor area is healed to consider the option of SMP.

Regards
The Hair Dr Team

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend

Thanks for sharing your story with us this will help others for sure , big thumbs up as always to Big Mac for his guidance in these situations , wishing you great growth my friend

S

Scarred UP

That looks better already with only 3 months that have gone by.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
The difference is night and day when you compare these 3 months pictures to the 3 month pictures from the first clinic.(y)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What a difference already at 3 months post op. It is beginning to look like a normal, natural hairline. You must be pleased with the progress so far.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
amazing difference, just the surgery pics from the second surgery look great, think you will have a stellar result from this, congrats. Bit of smp will cover the fue scars no problem.

L

luke1994

Hi guys thank you for your positive comments, it is looking much better and I couldn’t have done it without Brian from this website, I’ll keep updating you as the months go by

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Glad I could help Luke. You can contact me anytime if you need any further help or advice.