• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

bullitnuts repair story with smg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks Bigmac and Dazzster, i'm only just over the three month mark so no real growth as yet dude.....will post some pictures shortly though. I can however feel some hairs in the crown area already but they are just at the beginning stages of growth so are hard to see with a camera. I am very excited for the coming months and will keep my thread updated as the growth comes in.

Thanks for asking Dazzster take care pal;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice one Bn, will look forward to your next update.
All the best.
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BN
How you doing mate would be nice to see a update you must be coming up to 6 months since your last session , have a great night

Take care I care

D

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
I noticed that you changed your avatar with your pic, and I must say your hair looks great bro. im happy with what smg could do for you, great job smg and bullinut thnks for sticking around the forums giving support to fellow hairloss sufferers that share their ht journey online. ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks Sad dude I appreciate your kind words, this forum and SMG changed my life and although I haven't met many people on here I still feel like I've made some good friends over the years. I don't confess to know everything about HT'S and still enjoy learning every day myself, but I also like to help if I can with the limited knowledge I do have if it's possible......I do this mainly because having bad surgery can be life shattering as many unfortunately know.
Your a good guy SAD thanks dude

H

hairtech

Hi Bullitnut, I've followed your progress with Smg, awesome outcome achieved for you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Glad it's all going well Bn, need a catch up soon.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks guys:) and yeah we should catch up BM dude

garageland

garageland

Valued member
BM,

The donor photo that you posted earlier looks great I bet you are really happy to be able to get your hair that short these days. I think the 800 grafts will make a nice improvement and be the icing on the cake. SMG have done a great job in getting you from where you were to how you look now, really chuffed for you.

Great thread and thanks for sticking around and offering your advice and experience.

H

hairtransplantconsultant

Excellent job, well done everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks dude it really did transform my life for the better. I know it was a few years ago now but I will never forget what SMG did for me as long as I live. Just being able to do normal things like swimming and going out without worrying people are staring is literally a priceless feeling that cannot be underestimated after you've been butchered in the past.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
It's great you got your life back. Shapiro' s work looks outstanding.