• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Day one pictures. 24 years old 2000 grafts FUE

D

Dman

Wanted to share some photos on here. I am 24 years old with aggressive hair loss. Because of my age, my doctor decided it would be best to take a conservative approach. the 2000 grafts were used to fill in the hairline and frontal 1/3 of the scalp. Some time down the road i plan on filling in my crown.
Hi Robby. I may be wrong, but that doesn’t look like 2000 grafts. I’m not an expert by any means. From pictures I’ve seen on other patients who have had 2000 grafts for the hair line, they seem to have a lot more density from 2000 fue grafts.

R

robbyt513

Hi Robby. I may be wrong, but that doesn’t look like 2000 grafts. I’m not an expert by any means. From pictures I’ve seen on other patients who have had 2000 grafts for the hair line, they seem to have a lot more density from 2000 fue grafts.
Hey dman, I agree from these pics it doesnt look incredibly dense, however, the 2000 grafts were also spread out across the front 1/3 of my scalp. Sorta hard to tell since my hair is kinda long on top. My doc is also considered to be one of the top docs in the Chicago area, so i doubt he would have lied to me. Only time will tell but im staying optimistic

D

Dman

Hey dman, I agree from these pics it doesnt look incredibly dense, however, the 2000 grafts were also spread out across the front 1/3 of my scalp. Sorta hard to tell since my hair is kinda long on top. My doc is also considered to be one of the top docs in the Chicago area, so i doubt he would have lied to me. Only time will tell but im staying optimistic
Thanks for getting back to me. It may be the pics, seems hard to see. I’ve been quoted 2000 fue on from front. So I’m trying to see how dense it would look by looking at pics on this forum. The doc wants to do is conservative. Hope it works out for you