• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dhi uk or greece

W

Welwyn

Hi to all this is my first post on here was really liking the dhi method but not sure what clinic to use I know they are the same company so is there any difference between the two and am I right in choosing dhi

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Check out the results and patients stories to help you make your own decision. As for location, it is up to you where you prefer to have it, does one offer anything the other does not? Maybe ask who the doctor is at each location, then research that doctor before deciding.

Hope that helps.

W

Welwyn

Thanks bigmac will have a good look but did really fancy having it done in Greece was also looking at traditional fue but only bissanga and Cole are spoken about on any forums seems to be that Greece is not a highly rated destination for a hair transplant

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Greece is worth going to, you could combine it with a short holiday.

You could ask them for some patient referrals that are willing to speak with you.

W

Welwyn

Thanks again bigmac for the reply wondered if you had heard of any decent surgeons in Greece

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure which surgeons are working from Greece. I did observe a live surgery in London a few years back which was impressive. I'll try to find out the doctors name.

D

Darraghkelliher

Hey Welwyn,

I’ve had a transplant in DHI Greece (Athens) and I can’t recommend it enough. I wouldn’t get fue done as the results aren’t natural in my opinion.

I’d gladly answer and question or concerns you might have about going to Greece to get it done. I can’t reply on this form or if you’d like to contact me via email then feel free, as I said I’d be glad to help as I know how difficult it can be to make a decision. [email protected]

All the best,

W

Welwyn

Thanks bigmac will keep researching a surgeon called konstandinos Anastakis wondered if anyone heard of him

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ask for some of his patients. I'll ask DHI if they have his specific work to share on here.

W

Welwyn

Sorry bigmac he isn't a dhi doctor he's fue think he also does fut

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Hi Welwyn,

How are you?

If I may be able to help you with any information that you may require about Bisanga Cole Clinic, Athens, just let me know.
Where are you based?

W

Welwyn

Hi Raphael mate we have spoken not to long ago (y) and was a pleasure am just on here doing some research hope you work out who I am (y)

C

close

Hi there, I have had my HTs at DHI Athens and Thessaloniki and I can tell you I am more than happy with them.
The doctor you are asking for is probably called Anastasakis and not Anastakis, I know his work he is not bad but in my opinion worst that the doctors of DHI, I know that one of his HTs had been done by DHI some years ago, but I don't know if he was satisfied. He is also the official representative of Toppik in Greece if this is something you should know about lol.