• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bisanga 4151 grafts strip 10 month

E

Escobar

Valued member
Hi everybody, 14th October last year i had strip at BHR clinic , here are pics pre op and 10 month result , at october this year i'm going to next surgery to cover top and the crown. I'm very happy.

pre op

post op

2 months

3.5 months

10 months no flash

with flash

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Escobar,welcome to the forum

Great growth at the 10 month mark,what size session are you having to address the crown area?

Thanks bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Welcome i too would be very happy as it looks superb hows your donor area now regarding available grafts as it would be cool if you got full coverage.
Well done bhr another top drawer result ¬b`

E

Escobar

Valued member
Thanks for nice comments , i'll have another strip about 2000-2500 grafts and FUE 1000-2000 grafts i need a lot of it because good density is very important for me.:)

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Escobar

I've not met you in person, glad all going well and look forward to seeing you here when you come.

Stephen

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi Escobar,

looks great. U get a lot of hairs in your frontal third. Did Dr Bisanga tell u how many grafts u have left ? Any pics of the scar ?

Happy growing
NW5

sl

sl

This patient will be coming for a combo Strip/FUE so when we shave him we will be able to photograph the scar.

S

scarred5

Valued member
looks like you had very quick growth and obviously a dense result would love to see a pic of the hairline, looks good im sure this will improve your life!

sl

sl

To update Escobar's case at 12 months. He had a previous Strip with someone, around 600 grafts spread over the scalp. Dr. Bisanga placed 4151 over the frontal to mid areas, the patients surface area was larger than normal and with fine hair so the distribution had to be packed closer than average.

Escobar has been back to us to work further back into the crown; we have placed a further 3763 grafts, 2568 FUT and 1195 FUE, so with Dr.Bisanga now a total 7914 Grafts and will update this later.

A compilation of before and 12 months post op 4151 FUT 12 Months Post Op

0PreOp12MonthsPostOp4151FUTDrChrisB.jpg

3PreOp12MonthsPostOp4151FUTDrChrisB.jpg

PostOpPlacementGrownOut4151FUT.jpg

2PreOp12MonthsPostOp4151FUTDrChrisB.jpg

412MonthsPostOp4151FUTWetHairDrChri.jpg

512MonthsPostOp4151FUTDryWetHairDrC.jpg

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Damn--very nice work. Very natural and dense. Just perfect. Thanks for the post.

NN

sl

sl

This is the update of Escobar's second procedure, FUT and FUE, 1195 FUE and 2568 Strip; the doc had to go back into the originally placed area just to build the density a little and then moved further back, not quite being able to achieve total coverage, but there is always another day. So, graft count from this op 3763 and in total 7914 with still more in the bank.

tn_337632ndOpFUEFUT2.jpg

tn_337632ndOpFUEFUT.jpg

E

Escobar

Valued member
Hello everybody , i'm very happy and healing nice two weeks after surgery , and have to wait to result:) , next spring i'll be back to cover the crown ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Escobar,its healing nicely.

I dont envy your hairstyle though.

bm.

E

Escobar

Valued member
Hairstyle is very funny now , i will wait until to the end of healing and will cut it all:::C

E

Escobar

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
Looking good Escobar,its healing nicely.

I dont envy your hairstyle though.

bm.
BM, if you dont like my hairstyle please delete this topic about my surgery , i wanted to show my healing after second HT so don't be unkind writing such things.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Escobar

No offence intended as i`ve been through the same hairstyles myself after surgery.We joke about how bad the hair looks before we get it cut.

It is great to see you update as it benefits everyone,so as i said nothing bad meant.

Take care.

bm.

E

Escobar

Valued member
BM , i'm very much apologise, bad I interpreted your say ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thats ok Escobar,sometimes the language barriers are a problem.

Cheers bm.

J

JJ09

You must be very happy Escobar.;)

A well thought out procedure such as this will undoubtedly give you a full cover of hair.

Proost!