• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bruno Ferreira - 3569 grafts - 07&08 September

N

nokee

Was the aloe a gel or spray?
It was gel that doctor gave me, I keep it in fridge and apply it about 2-3 times a day on recipient, dont feel like I need to touch my donor anymore as it seems completely healed

I had my first haircut today boys and I think it looks amazing, I asked barber to go with slightly bigger guard and it was 3mm, next time I will try 2.5 to see if there is any difference. My donor looks completely healed and no scarring is visible, no thin spots aswell. Havent touched top of the hair at all. Also third pic. doesnt want to rotate for some reason haha.
IMG_20211013_162906.jpgIMG_20211013_163015.jpgIMG_20211013_163047.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Everything looks right on track at this stage. You have healed well. Your donor looks good, the barber did a good job with the cut. I see the odd pimple which is nothing to worry about. A warm damp compress helps to clear them up.

T

Techno1

Aloe is one of nature’s greatest healing agents. Your appearance is pretty normal looking now.