• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bruno Ferreira - 3611 grafts - 28th & 29th of January 2020

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes the donor area has been extended outside the usual safer zone. Hopefully, your loss has stabilised to the point it's stopped or slowed right down where it's hardly noticeable.

R

Rolandas

Yes the donor area has been extended outside the usual safer zone. Hopefully, your loss has stabilised to the point it's stopped or slowed right down where it's hardly noticeable.
Well, I'm ready for worst case scenario to use more preventative treatment, but also it doesn't look like it will drop below NW6 as these areas have only terminal hairs by the looks of it.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the clinical trials are a success and it gets FDA approval as a treatment for hair loss.

R

Rolandas

12 Months

What's up folks. For those of you who was following my journey, I finally reached 12 months (full growth)!

Having very thin hair comes with it's own challenges and when I was doing this video I spotted something that looks like thinning. This probably is just my natural hair caliber taken from the sides and back, but also could be thinning

Anyways this is my full review and analysis.

H

Hoping_for_hair

Wow that is looking amazing after the 12 months! I really like your videos they are very informative and looking forward to following your next surgery!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hairline looks very natural with the finer single grafts. These were probably taken from the sides to add a nice refined touch. The second HT should finish off your transformation.
Thanks for the update.