• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Jean Devroye - 3500 FUT Grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The hairline is definitely taking shape now, you can see the hairs filling it in. The finer hairs are usually hard to see on photographs but looking at them yourself you do see the difference more. Things are looking promising for you.
If you email me any images to [email protected] I`ll add them to the gallery and your post.

Thanks for the update.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Thanks Bigmac, it is looking promising and I'm very pleased. I will send you a few more photos, including scar photos. The fine hairs are definitely there and I will send an update in another three months which I am sure will show a significant improvement.
D&C

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Here are a few more 3 month progress pictures.

7985_190434_190000003.jpg
7985_190434_190000004.jpg

7985_190434_190000003.jpg
7985_190434_190000002.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There's still some lingering redness, is it sore at all? Otherwise, everything looks good, hairs sprouting, hairline appearing and now just the wait for more growth.
Thanks for the update. I`ll look forward to your 6 months pictures.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Hi Bigmac, sorry for not spotting your last post two weeks ago. The lingering redness is slightly sore still but not too bad, I do generally have sensitive skin so I expected to be sore in the donor area. I am very pleased with the scar though and delighted with the growth so far.
There has been more noticeable growth now that I'm 4 1/2 months in but I will hold off until month 6 before posting more pictures so that everyone can see how the difference from month 3.
Cheers
D&C

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's ok regarding the reply. It`s not good being overly obsessed and being on forums 24/7 unless it's your job.
Have you been using anything for the redness?
Good to hear you're happy with the growth and the scar.
I`ll look forward to seeing your updates at 6 months.

All the best.
Bm.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
HI BM
I've been using aloe vera gel every day and it is making a difference. I now only have soreness on one side and I'm sure there'll be a noticeable difference in the redness at month 6.
I agree that it's best to dip in and out of the forums or it's far too easy to get obsessed and compare your results with others!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's a big difference at the halfway stage. Your hairline is shaping up nicely and has changed your facial appearance already.
Thanks for the update.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Thank you Bigmac, I am absolutely delighted with the results so far and feel like I look around 10 years younger. People have stopped moving their eyes up to my hair now when they meet me and that is a fantastic feeling. I can also do things like wear a cap but not worry anymore when I take it off as my hair will be looking good and I don't have to find a mirror to try to re-arrange it.

F

Franco

DarkandCumbrian you honestly do look younger. The new hairline that's appearing is appropriate for your age, it suits you very well. I`ve followed your progress from the sidelines but thought it's about time I chimed in after witnessing your progress, I`ll be a patient of Dr. Devroye end of the year. I had a consultation with Dr. Devroye last year, he was very professional, everything was explained in great detail. I decided this is where I will have my hair transplant. My wife and I are busy renovating our home, lots of work to do, hence I put surgery off until completion. I`m super excited about my procedure.
I`d like to thank you for your bravery in posting your hair transplant story. It reaffirms my own decision to go ahead.
Good luck with the following progressive months, I`ll be watching with great interest.
Thank you,
Franco.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Dear Franco
Thank you for your kind comments, I am happy to share my results and I am pleased that it has reinforced your decision to choose Dr Devroye as your surgeon. You will be very well looked after and treated with the utmost care and professionalism by Jean and his team. Everything about the clinic is reassuring and I am sure you will feel just as good as I did from the day of surgery to where I am now. I will post more photos after nine months.
How many grafts are you having and are you going for FUT or FUE?
D&C

F

Franco

Thank you for the reassurance. I am going for 3000 plus grafts with the FUT method. It €™s going to be my Christmas present.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Things are shaping up very nicely for you, looking good at halfway point , happy for you.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Thank you SbT, I'm delighted and looking forward to further improvements over the next six months.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
Hello everyone.
Here is my 9 month up. I €™m delighted with the progress to date.

7985_150151_070000002.jpg
7985_150147_170000004.jpg

7985_150151_070000001.jpg
7985_150151_070000000.jpg
7985_150147_170000003.jpg
7985_150147_170000002.jpg
7985_150147_170000001.jpg
7985_150147_170000000.jpg
7985_150151_070000003.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That €™s looking very good. It €™s made a big difference from your pre op pictures. Still a few months for more growth.
Thanks for the update.

D

darkandcumbrian

Valued member
My pleasure, Bigmac, I am delighted with the difference and everyone is saying how well I look without being able to put their finger on why, which is what I wanted!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Mate
Looking great love the design totally natural looking, thanks for keeping us updated

Daz