• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Michalis Georgiou MANUAL FUE 1214 grafts

R

RobCal

wow looks insane great job, what is the distance from the brows to the hairline?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
One of the best documented journeys with excellent quality pictures.

P

Patrick 2

I’m booked in to see him in September, hopefully book January time , I’ll document my journey as well , can’t wait

loui

loui

Valued member
The ultimate density test, just got out the pool with soaking wet hair plus direct sunlight hitting my hairline. :)

IMG_20230608_160344.jpg

S

Salazar

Excellent result. I'm especially impressed with how good the hair looks when wet.

I know that this thread is about your 2nd procedure, but do you have any pictures of hair before your 1st procedure, as I think it would be interesting to see the full extent of your transformation?

loui

loui

Valued member
Excellent result. I'm especially impressed with how good the hair looks when wet.

I know that this thread is about your 2nd procedure, but do you have any pictures of hair before your 1st procedure, as I think it would be interesting to see the full extent of your transformation?
IMG_20230626_151748.jpg

IMG_20230626_151537.jpg

IMG_20230626_151524.jpg

S

Salazar

Wow. What a difference. Thanks Loui. I appreciate you uploading the pictures. All the best.

loui

loui

Valued member
Its been a little bit more than 1 year now, 13-14 months since surgery.

I think its about the same as it was at month 7-8, but the hair should mature more and more.

IMG_20230801_221941.jpg

L

Luka

It's a picture perfect job... By normal standards, do you have like thin hair or standard hair?

loui

loui

Valued member
It's a picture perfect job... By normal standards, do you have like thin hair or standard hair?
I have below average thickness, so pretty thin hair. I dont remember exactly but somewhere around 50 microns and I believe avg is 70.

Guest!

Did Dr Georgiou say anything about electroylsis potentially interfering with the transplant, or give a time limit between performing electroylsis and having surgery?

loui

loui

Valued member
Wow you hair looks fantastic Loui, you should be a very happy guy!

Do you have any loss at the crown or was it just at the front?
I have no crown loss for now, my dad also have only front loss, same with my older brother, so my hopes are it will be the same for me.