• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - 3.500 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

C

Captaincalico

I was but I feel it’s slowed a little… no the hairline is definitely thicker but I’ve seen this is common that the hairline can often grow first … also more hair was put into the hairline

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We also notice the hairline more and as you pointed out, it had more grafts placed there.

C

Captaincalico

Yep and also I still had a small amount of hair at the front which has obviously thickened with the dut

P

postdoc

Valued member
Yep and also I still had a small amount of hair at the front which has obviously thickened with the dut
There's a definite Ben Whishaw look to you. I'd be interested to know how you coped with the transition from wearing a system to having a HT. I did the same 9 years ago, although I'd been wearing a system a lot longer than you. Liberating is certainly one way of putting it in my case!

C

Captaincalico

It was pretty easy … I’m wearing a hat all the time at the moment but I did anyway!! It is very liberating ! No more sticky horrible mess … i wouldn’t change it though, it really saved me having my system.. definitely a great option for those who don’t want to go down the surgery route

C

Captaincalico

10 days off the 5 month mark… I’m excited to see what the next couple months bring ! Will I notice much growth in the next 10 days … who knows, but I should definitely see a significant change soon … here is a new picture… I’ve filtered it but it gives you a good perspective of that the end result should look like
598E925D-D640-4729-9C31-DC775277B93C.jpeg