• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Rudi de Reys - Pension Information - September 2021

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Dr. De Reys (also known as Dr. Rudi) is perhaps the first physician to be the first physician to establish a full-time and "FUE only" clinic in Europe with the team of Prohairclinic Belgium and Sabine Dillen - 2003.

His method and that of Prohairclinic are almost identical and he can therefore, in good conscience, recommend all hair transplants interested in prohairclinic (Dr. Anthone) Belgium in their final choice.

You can still Contact Rudi for advice on: [email protected]

Dr. Rudi de Reys would like to thank everyone for their support and trust as well as for their luck in the team of Prohairclinic

Reactions: TBH
E

Edsarn

Has Dr De Reys retired now? I had surgeries with him in 2013 and 2014. He is a very ethical and kind doctor.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Dr De Rays was my 1st choice for a HT and it was only due to lockdown and the fact he only does max of 3000 graphs I started looking for another clinic. His results were very good. Shame if he has retired as I know he was doin HT from his home surgery

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Hi, Yes, he will retire in September. as you may, or may not know, we started FUE in Europe together with him in 2004.
We have worked and are still working with him, alhtough he will no longer be directly involved in the treatments.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Here is a nice picture of dr. Rudi and Sabine during his visit to our clinic a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• Sabine Dillen en dr Rudi de Reys - kopie.JPG
    Sabine Dillen en dr Rudi de Reys - kopie.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 141
G

Gmit

Here is a nice picture of dr. Rudi and Sabine during his visit to our clinic a few weeks ago.

Does anyone have any details on how I get in contact with him as my intent is to take the matter further.

Thanks

Edited by moderator. The user has not confirmed he is a patient of Dr De Reys.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Baldingman23

Valued member
When he was at the Pro Hair Clinic he was producing very good results. I also know He had issues with his UK rep.

E

Edsarn

Does anyone have any details on how I get in contact with him as my intent is to take the matter further.

Thanks

Edited by moderator. The user has not confirmed he is a patient of Dr De Reys.
I had two surgeries with Dr De Reys (documented elsewhere) and my third surgery with Dr Raghu Reddy. Both Dr Reddy and his techs said that the worked performed by Dr De Reys was very impressive - I needed more, because I was a NW6.

E

Edsarn

When he was at the Pro Hair Clinic he was producing very good results. I also know He had issues with his UK rep.
Yes, he did. One of the issues was that his rep was over stating what patients needed, so he (the rep) was getting a bigger deposit. Eventually, they stopped working together.