• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE (1700 grafts) with Dr. Feriduni

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thanks for posting your experience am sure all will be well and you should be seeing growth now all the very wishing you great growth

Daz

E

ElCielo

Redness is nearly completely gone now. Looking forward to month 4!

E

ElCielo

Starting to see some new hairs emerging from the skin. I am planning to upload some new pictures at the end of May.

E

ElCielo

I have to admit I am starting to being increasingly worried with my growth so far. It is still very sparse. Of course it is difficult to compare, but all people with nice end-results demonstrated much more growth at this time-point already (week 15). Not even the first outline of my new hairline has been formed. I have to admit that I thought I would be a little bit further in the process.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
JRCore17 wrote:
I have to admit I am starting to being increasingly worried with my growth so far. It is still very sparse. Of course it is difficult to compare, but all people with nice end-results demonstrated much more growth at this time-point already (week 15). Not even the first outline of my new hairline has been formed. I have to admit that I thought I would be a little bit further in the process.
It's hard the waiting game but everyone grows at different rates, give it time dude it will come good. I've seen late growers have incredible results.;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
When you don't see early growth, you begin to worry but there are a lot of patients who don't see anything until after month 6 and they still have good results. You could just be a slow grower.
Keep in touch with the doctor and update him on your progress as he will offer you advice.
Hang in there, hopefully the few hairs you've noticed are the beginning of many more soon.
Take care
Bm.

E

ElCielo

Yes, I think I am just growing slower. There is happening something, I just need to give it more time. Comparing your post-op timeline with other cases may be a mistake as growth is too individual. I am sure there is more to come.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You can only compare with other timelines as a rough guide. Patients all grow at different rates, some fast, some slow. Unfortunately for slow growers, the worry sets in that you won`t get good growth. Keeping in contact with your clinic's aftercare department is important, they`ll monitor your situation and help you along the way.
Hang in there.

E

ElCielo

As promised some new pictures after exactly 4 months post-transplant. What is your opinion?
First picture month 2.5:

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 959
E

ElCielo

Picture after 4 months:

Attachments

• IMG_3370.jpg
    IMG_3370.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 904
E

ElCielo

There is some improvement between month 3 and month 4. Obviously I am not a fast grower, but the development is positive!

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Your hairline is improving. Wait two more months and You will see a beautiful result. Look at my case, also Dr. Feriduni. He is the best surgeon in Europe especially for natural looking hairlines.;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks to be just starting to come together dude, Your only at four months so still very early days...a few more months and things will be different i'm sure ;)
Thanks again for updating we appreciate you taking the time to share

E

ElCielo

It is continously improving now. Growth has gained some speed!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The growth is coming through at the average time frames. It will continue improving each month. Some months you may get more growth than others.

E

ElCielo

Just a small update: It is improving nicely in the last weeks. Will update with some new pictures at the end of month 6!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear. I'll look forward to seeing your next picture update.