• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE (1700 grafts) with Dr. Feriduni

E

ElCielo

Just wanted to give a quick update:
I am very happy with the development so far, although the left corner is, at the moment, a little bit weaker than the right.
Nevertheless, I am really satisfied with the overall experience and will update with some pictures when I am reaching the final result.

E

ElCielo

I am truly impressed by the great hairline design that Dr. Feriduni has chosen and the naturalness of the growth.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear you're happy with how it's progressing. Looking forward to seeing your final update.
All the best.
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Sounds like everything is coming together for you brilliant it can get frustrating waiting for the growth to kick in , would be great to see some pictures all the best mate
Cheers
Daz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good. I like the uneven staggered pattern as it creates a very natural look.

E

ElCielo

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Just want to give a quick update, that I am very happy with my results now after 2 years. It was a great decision to go with Dr. Feriduni!

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Is your hair line still looking the same as your last update? It is a fab result.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
JRCore17 wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Just want to give a quick update, that I am very happy with my results now after 2 years. It was a great decision to go with Dr. Feriduni!
All the best.