• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE HT Scheduled with Dr Bisanga - 19th December

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Thanks for the comments. I am really pleased with how it is progressing. I had my hair cut today and it has evened things out a bit. It's looking pretty good.

As more hair comes in and the new hairs relax a bit it will look even better.

All the best,

SR

C

Crixus

Looks great thusfar Stingray - will most definitely make a cosmetic difference to your frontal density. I actually met you a few months after you had your Armani transplant when we had a hair meet in London (I had 1,900 grafts with Cole at about the same time as you) and am sorry to see that the Armani transplant did not grow as well as you had hoped. Looks like it will be a completely different story this time - all the best!

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Hey guys

I'm at 6 months today. I am very happy with my progress and have booked my second pass with Dr Bisanga for the spring next year.

Pics are below. I have died the gray and there is a bit of wax in my hair but nothing else. You can see that the area which was implanted is looking really strong. The area behind is a bit thin but will be sorted next year.

I am really pleased to be able to leave the house without concealer for the first time in years.

Feel free to make any comments or questions.

All the best,

SR

344_250745_200000002.jpg
344_250745_200000001.jpg
344_250745_200000000.jpg

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Stingray

Thanks for the continued update. Glad you are happy and it has already made a difference for you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Stingray at the half way mark.

Thanks for the update.

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
These were taken a few weeks ago at a consultation with Dr Bisanga and Stephen. I was a couple days off 7 months at the time.

Very happy. Looking forward to going back and having the gaps behind the hairline filled in in March.

Any questions please feel free.

SR

Attachments

• Hair 1.jpg
    Hair 1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3,688
Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Pic 2

Attachments

• Hair 2.jpg
    Hair 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3,977
Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Pic 3

Attachments

• Hair 3.jpg
    Hair 3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3,993
sl

sl

Hi Stingray

Pleasure meeting you again and thanks for posting the pics we took.

Looking good and we all look forward to seeing you again in Brussels.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
So pleased for you Stingray,its looking great.

Glad you are very happy and thanks for keeping us updated.

Cheers bm.

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Here is me at 8 and a half months. Just had a haircut. Nothing in my hair apart from a bit of wax. I am very happy.

As per usual, any questions, comments etc are more than welcome.

All the best,

SR

Attachments

• Picture 6.png.jpg
    Picture 6.png.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,515
sl

sl

Hi Stingray

Great photos and looking very good. Many thanks for the update at this stage.

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Thanks Stephen

Here are a few wet ones I just took too...

Attachments

• Picture 7.png.jpg
    Picture 7.png.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3,545
M

mars

Valued member
Stingray

looks great,just goes to show the difference between the two docs..looking at armani's work were those hairs wirey and misangled,two hair grafts in the hairline etc?was very poor work.

Bhr did a super job,in hindsight you should have got it all done in one go i know you prob think that too but howsever you were playing it safe and at least with your next op the pressure is off and you can relax as you know you will get growth.

One last thing to add even after over 3000 fue your donor looks crazy thick your hair shaft diameter must be huge,your whiting dotting looks good compared to mine and alot more i have seen they are spread out ok in fairness and it doesnt look like any areas were overharvested,can you buzz to a one or two guard?

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
Hey Mars

BHR's work and Armani's work is not even comparable. As you said, Armani delivered poor patchy growth and mis-angled, unmanageable hairs. The growth from BHR has been high, consistent and much more like my original hair. You are right, I do wish I had gone with a larger session with BHR but at the time I just wasn't willing to take the risk.

I am looking forward to going back with less anxiety then I had the last two times I went under the punch.

Buzzing down to a grade 2 isn't a problem at all as that it what I normally go for when I have my hair cut. You honestly can't tell that I have had anything done.

You will have to wait until March when I go back to BHR to see what it looks like shaved right down though.

All the best,

SR

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Lookiing great Stingray, i`m pleased you are now happy with your hair.

Still early days also. ;)

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Like Night and Day the difference between Dr Bisanga and Armani, can't believe that people still go to Armani with his bad aftercare reputation.

F

fcukbald

Mate your HT is superb ¬b` I would absolutely love to have that hair, infact looking through this is making me want to have a HT more then ever. You must be a really happy chap.