• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Growth Centre (HGC)

J

John2704

I would not go near the Hair Growth Centre. I had quite a few consultations before deciding to go with Dr Tam. I had one with the Hair Growth Centre or what I thought was the Hair Growth Centre, it was actually a broker! I don't know any top transplant doctors that use a broker and sell Groupon Vouchers! Anyway they quoted me something like £2500 for unlimited grafts.

R

Ronaldo18

So if they do 3000 grafts for £2000 that`s £1.50 per graft, if 4000 grafts it`s £1.00 per graft. Cost of supplies, equipment, premises, wages, etc they will lose money. It`s up to you if you go ahead with them. I provided you with facts that you can ask them.
By the way, Want hair are another broker and they`re using other clinics' pictures as their patients. They are purposely misleading you.
£2000 for 3000 would be 66p per gratfs not 1.50 ;) but yh that’s even worse now!! £1.50 per graft 3000 hairs would be £4500 ;) so yh stay well away from this company!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you are
correct. For some reason I divided the wrong way. 66p a graft is correct or 50p if they do 4000 grafts for £2000.
I’ve changed the OP to correct this.
Thanks for your due diligence.

R

Ronaldo18

It’s all good ;) I just booked my HT for March 4th hoping all flights will be good by then ;) going to EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCES in India to see drs PRADEEP SETHI and ARIKA BANSAL (premium package) finally went for them after 500 hours of research!! And excited as I know I’ll be in superb hands ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok sounds good. They are producing some nice work. I’m sure you’ll get a nice result from them.
Good luck with the flights.