• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Growth Centre (HGC)

J

John2704

I would not go near the Hair Growth Centre. I had quite a few consultations before deciding to go with Dr Tam. I had one with the Hair Growth Centre or what I thought was the Hair Growth Centre, it was actually a broker! I don't know any top transplant doctors that use a broker and sell Groupon Vouchers! Anyway they quoted me something like £2500 for unlimited grafts.

R

Ronaldo18

So if they do 3000 grafts for £2000 that`s £1.50 per graft, if 4000 grafts it`s £1.00 per graft. Cost of supplies, equipment, premises, wages, etc they will lose money. It`s up to you if you go ahead with them. I provided you with facts that you can ask them.
By the way, Want hair are another broker and they`re using other clinics' pictures as their patients. They are purposely misleading you.
£2000 for 3000 would be 66p per gratfs not 1.50 ;) but yh that’s even worse now!! £1.50 per graft 3000 hairs would be £4500 ;) so yh stay well away from this company!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you are
correct. For some reason I divided the wrong way. 66p a graft is correct or 50p if they do 4000 grafts for £2000.
I’ve changed the OP to correct this.
Thanks for your due diligence.

R

Ronaldo18

It’s all good ;) I just booked my HT for March 4th hoping all flights will be good by then ;) going to EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCES in India to see drs PRADEEP SETHI and ARIKA BANSAL (premium package) finally went for them after 500 hours of research!! And excited as I know I’ll be in superb hands ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok sounds good. They are producing some nice work. I’m sure you’ll get a nice result from them.
Good luck with the flights.

R

Ross

I went to hgc romford and had a very good experience, I was not told I would get unlimited grafts , they said they would take around 1800-2100 grafts for the area I asked to improve, at my consultation at the romford branch I was told after my hair transplant on the day I could have the prp treatment but would be my decision on the day and the surgeon would go through it with me in detail. I had excellent service and only the people that worked on me was Dr Vishal and a senior nurse , not to sure all the comments I see on this page are bullsh#t , any questions im willing to answer.. looks like 99% of people on here have not experienced going to ghc but love a comment ,

Attachments

• 485F21B5-D511-4C9F-88CE-42C27769F060.jpeg
    485F21B5-D511-4C9F-88CE-42C27769F060.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 261
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Ross.
The factual images on this thread are taken directly from their website, therefore, no bs.
Feel free to document your hair transplant experience in the patient section.
I hope you get a good result that makes you happy.
All the best.

HTP1

HTP1

I went to hgc romford and had a very good experience, I was not told I would get unlimited grafts , they said they would take around 1800-2100 grafts for the area I asked to improve, at my consultation at the romford branch I was told after my hair transplant on the day I could have the prp treatment but would be my decision on the day and the surgeon would go through it with me in detail. I had excellent service and only the people that worked on me was Dr Vishal and a senior nurse , not to sure all the comments I see on this page are bullsh#t , any questions im willing to answer.. looks like 99% of people on here have not experienced going to ghc but love a comment ,
They literally steal the work of others.

Passing the following H&W HT candidate off as LLLT is wholly dishonest, and it's only right it gets pointed out for people doing their due diligence.

Regardless of that, hopefully you get a great result.

I assume you mean Dr Vishal, a senior nurse and the techs?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 253
M

MrGaga15

Did the OP actually go there or is this some sort is bizarre attempt at advertising them?

Would not touch the place with a barge pole to be honest. You could pay me 2 grand to get it done there and I still wouldn't. Crazy.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It is a shame the OP did not share his pictures and surgery details.

HTP1

HTP1

Who knows?

There's such a scale of butchery going on with this industry

M

MrGaga15

Who knows?

There's such a scale of butchery going on with this industry
It's awful isn't it. There's a group on Facebook with plenty of butchered donor areas and hairlines but they all seem to think they look great! I'm miffed by it ‍♀️ if only people did a little more research into artistry and the importance of looking to the future when it comes to these sort of procedures...

HTP1

HTP1

It's awful isn't it. There's a group on Facebook with plenty of butchered donor areas and hairlines but they all seem to think they look great! I'm miffed by it ‍♀️ if only people did a little more research into artistry and the importance of looking to the future when it comes to these sort of procedures...
There are so many factors.

An 'uneducated customer' is a big factor, as you allude to. They have no idea about a natural result and as I've read elsewhere, 'it's easy to please a bald man'.

To be fair it's not just the potential patient's fault. If I need knee surgery then there are safeguards in place that the surgeon doing the procedure is qualified and regulated. I don't need to learn about the 'how' of the surgery to avoid a bad surgeon.

Totally different to hair restoration and I expect cosmetic surgery in general.

You're also dealing with people in emotional pain / emotionally vulnerable situations who are easy to sell to. There are plenty of people willing to tell people exactly what they want to hear to get 'the sale'.

A dirty industry. Fortunate forums like this help to navigate them.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Could always check out this clinic who did Hilary Clintons hair transplant. A little off topic but fun none the less.

image.jpeg

J

JonathanLondon

I had my FUE treatment yesterday at HGC London. I was reading this page and I'm happy to share my experience if anyone is interested. Obviously I don't have final results yet! But I'll share those when I get them.

J

JonathanLondon

I just had my FUE at HGC London. I am happy to share my experience, and picture if anyone is interested.