• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Growth Centre (HGC)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you could add your story in the patient section.

Philw

Mate listen to the guys
They are saying the clinic is bad
There are better out there
U haven't listened to them as u have gone ahead with ur surgery
Yep it all seems good after ur op as u are excited about it,but u might be disappointed matr over time
U was warned but I understand u just saw the price and rushed straight into it.
It could cost u more to fix this u know
I cross my fingers for u and wish u the best

J

JonathanLondon

Hi, and thanks for your good wishes.
I don't think it's fair to say I rushed into anything because you have no idea how long i took, or the research I did.
Do you have first hand experience at HGC of what you say about the disappointment over time? Or are you basing that on the information that is available online that we have all seen?
Thanks again.

Philw

Ok sorry mate bit harsh
Ive had 3 hair transplants 2001 2008 2010
I have been on all the hairloss forums for yrs so I know what clinics say to u to get u in the chair
The dissapointed could be that u just wont be happy how it looks ie density looking natraul etc making u have to have more transplants so more money u have to spent
I've not heard of HGC or the surgeon so that rings alarm bells with me,

J

JonathanLondon

Sounds like you have a love of experience.
Well I've described my own experience which may help others make up their minds.
I acknowledge, and I mentioned in my write up that I will not know full results for a long time, and I will send updates here to show my progress in due course.

J

JonathanLondon

By the way, I hope you were happy with FUE no. 3.
Also, do you have a view on when the correct time to resume taking Finasteride would be after an FUE procedure?
Thanks.

Philw

I want best for everyone on the forums
Just hope it works out
Just be prepared that's all
Yeah had bad experience of hair transplants over the yrs
I know who are good and who are not so good,u get a feel for it
Anyhow good luck and I'll keep my eye out on ur journey

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, I hope you were happy with FUE no. 3.
Also, do you have a view on when the correct time to resume taking Finasteride would be after an FUE procedure?
Thanks.

IMO there’s no reason to stop taking it before surgery. What medical reason were you given that said you should stop taking it?

O

ondequando

Hi, wondering if anyone has used the hair growth centre in London? Dr Zakar Rafiq Will be carrying out my FUE.
Thanks all in advance
Laser hair ejection is a strategy that contains applying a light bar (laser) in the locale where you need to dispose of the hair. The development used thus releases beats of light that are devoured by the hair's shade (melanin).

The energy made by the laser changes over into heat and wrecks the hair follicles, which are the plans liable for outlining and propelling hair advancement.

Laser hair clearing is conventionally applied to districts like the upper lip, facial structure, armpits, groin and legs. It is furthermore possible to laser treat various spaces of the body to make them smoother, for instance, the back and chest.