• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Tech Finally getting His Hair Line done : @ Hasson & Wong By Dr. Wong FUE 2004g

thehairtechguy

thehairtechguy

Hello to Everyone

Let me Introduce my self my name is Remy Herda,

I have been involved in Hair transplant for a while I have started Back in UK working Under Ziering Medical : learn developed and train other Technician's.

Worked with many Talented and well know Doctors and Team members over those years.

Then my wife and I moved to Canada Vancouver BC where I started work for Hasson & Wong and helping Dr Wong Team.

After few years I have moved to try something completely different in my life.

But guess what Ladies and Gentlemen's Hair loss eventually catch up with me too. What I love about this type of work is getting satisfaction when you see patients coming first In - and returning after a year completely changed and happy.
It is special and unique where I know deep in my heart I was a part of the team that changed someone's life!

I never was worry at the begging of my own hair loss so much anyway Plus I knew I'm working in the industry as a comfort.

My Hair Loss it's minimal, I would not compare myself to anyone else as everyone has a different situation and their own unique story behind it.

In my family: Dad side my dad has a full head of hairs both of his brothers and his father are Norwood VII. And my mum side her Dad had high hairline and temple peaks,

I'm 35 years old now: I was waiting to see how my hair loss progress over the years ( as my young 20s I had no problems )main accelerating factor that speeds up this process was the abuse of hormones while I was doing some Bodybuilding competition back in those years. I have started Finasteride only when I was 30 years old

I have contacted Dr Wong and Scheduled Surgery for 26.03.2021 Last Friday I chose FUE as I like to keep changing my hairstyle and keep my side very short.

Knowing exactly what is waiting for me I was very excited and ready.

Now to be able to see what the Patient is going through while on surgery and after, it is fascinating that teach me even more and gave me a better knowledge and understanding - ( well it's still ongoing so hold on I'm only on Day 7 of my recovery
;)

I will keep posting more as I have my daily update on my new Instagram account.
IG: /thehairtechguy/:
(I want to educate and share my experience with others)

So if you have any questions please ask I'm happy to help.

Here is a bit of technical details :

Walked in 6am - out by 5pm

Type FUE

2004G

1s-151

2s- 1195

3's- 658

Punch size 0.85mm
Pic Before the Party:

The last 5 Pictures Are Next day Hair wash done at the clinic as H&W love patient to come back in the first few days for the check up - this is only a few pictures I got saved on my phone. rest will be posted by the Clinic anyway.

IMG-20210330-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20210330-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20210330-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20210330-WA0031.jpg
IMG-20210330-WA0007.jpg
20210326_123344.jpg
20210326_134122.jpg
20210326_170100.jpg
20210326_170107.jpg
20210326_170119.jpg
20210326_170129.jpg
20210327_083353.jpg
20210327_083359.jpg
20210327_083414.jpg
20210327_083426.jpg
20210327_083438.jpg
20210327_083510.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Remy.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story. It`s good to hear from you again and I see you`re looking in good health.
It`s a shame your body building years accelerated your frontal loss but at least you addressed it in time with Finasteride.
You were a hair tech for a long time. I can imagine how satisfying it was when patients returned for their follow ups and you saw how happy they were. Now it`s your turn to wait it out.
The work looks very clean, ultra-refined in fact. The punch holes look small. Those 2004 grafts should restore your hairline and produce a very nice result.
I`ll be sure to follow your progress on Instagram and hopefully, you continue to update on here as well.

Heal and grow well.
All the best.
Bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Remi!
Good to see you posting your experience. The work looks great and I know first hand how Dr Wong performs meticulous work. I’ve been fortunate enough to help on Dr Wong‘s surgery demonstrations at couple of the hair transplant workshops in the past. Dr Wong has always been one of my favorite HT doctors. I’m sure you’ll achieve the result you want. Vancouver is also one of my favorite places. You lived there about 5 years now? How have you found it? Look forward to following your progress.

Techno1

Techno1

My sister's friend had her hairline lowered with Dr. Wong 4 years ago. She had FUT surgery which turned out awesome. You might have worked on her. Your surgery looks awesome.
Did you have much in the way of swelling? I`ve seen hairline work cause this quite a bit.

thehairtechguy

thehairtechguy

Hi Remi!
Good to see you posting your experience. The work looks great and I know first hand how Dr Wong performs meticulous work. I’ve been fortunate enough to help on Dr Wong‘s surgery demonstrations at couple of the hair transplant workshops in the past. Dr Wong has always been one of my favorite HT doctors. I’m sure you’ll achieve the result you want. Vancouver is also one of my favorite places. You lived there about 5 years now? How have you found it? Look forward to following your progress.
Hi Janna ,
Yes I cant wiat for my final result. I know its going to be a while but I am ready for this, by what I have seen over the years and Patients always worry its not growing fas enough, ;) I am probably over prepared so nothing going to surprise me.

Yes Vancouver is awesome and I love the nature, But Its way to Expensive to purchase a home.
How do you like in UK ?

I do Miss Working with Dr Ball Please Sa Hi to that amazing Man ! I hope he missed me to ;)

Regards
Remy

thehairtechguy

thehairtechguy

My sister's friend had her hairline lowered with Dr. Wong 4 years ago. She had FUT surgery which turned out awesome. You might have worked on her. Your surgery looks awesome.
Did you have much in the way of swelling? I`ve seen hairline work cause this quite a bit.
HI,
Im glad that's amazing Probably I have worked on Her ;)
regarding my swelling day 2-3 most of it and day 4 pretty much start coming down and disappearing.
I do look after my self well and I went for IV Vitamin shoots Week after surgery to help recovery.

You can always check my IG page where I update daily now weekly my progress: /thehairtechguy/:

there is few pictures Day -3-4 last 2 is day 12 and more, ;)

(fro some reason I can't upload all the pictures... to Large ...

20210329_141853.jpg

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I’m sure the time will fly while you‘re waiting for growth. I would say it’s nice not think about it for the first few months but taking regular progress pics and posting them helps not only for you but other patients researching.

I‘ve really enjoyed my time in UK. I’ve had the chance to do a lot of travelling within UK, Europe and Asia. Doing some last minute sight seeing in UK now that some restrictions have lifted. Moving back to US soon.
I can only imagine housing price is extremely expensive in Vancouver but a great place to visit!

thehairtechguy

thehairtechguy

Thank you Janna, the time has passed by quickly. I am pleased your time in the UK was a positive experience and I hope moving back to the US is stress free.

I am adding 2 pictures showing 1 month after the surgery, the ugly duckling stage. The donor area has healed very well.

B9BFAEB9-1B66-4E82-83BE-6157811BDF5E.jpeg

1A043048-17F7-42D2-B92E-628074CA6235.jpeg

These Pictures were taken October 1st, nearly 6 months progress which I am very happy with.

B0F8F9AB-8D8A-4EF3-9328-387EDA70E6F8.jpeg

EB44A5E8-05D0-43AC-8D3B-13F544597760.jpeg

A001873A-E877-4059-9143-067B725E5AC7.jpeg

FC42FCC1-F5AC-4E78-BE01-FEDF19974466.jpeg

29C6CF8A-0122-4F74-9D7D-9C390FDC7CDC.jpeg

I will add another update shortly.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful support. Thank you Dr. Wong and the amazing team.

Seasons greeting to all.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Looks brilliant. Probably even better now at nearly 9 months.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
You have to be happy with this progress….. looks superb!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Remy, your hair is looking great for 6 months. You must be very happy with the progress. Ill look forward to seeing the next update.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Remy. Your hair looks great on the video. Nice new natural hairline you have. I’ll look forward to see your updated pictures.
All the best.