• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

hair transplant journey part 2

Masher

Masher

Off to get stitches out in an hour...feeling tight back there so ready to come out I reckon! lol
Loving the shape and extra density Sir Ron has added to my hairline-really think when this grows out it will make a very strikingly visual difference...can't wait! ;-)

Mash

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Good stuff dude....you off to the drop in centre?
Time flies seems like only yesterday you was there.

Masher

Masher

Hey Nutster!

Went fine thanks dude-went to my local surgery booked in the same day with a nurse who removed them 2 years agao.She could not believe again how sml the stitches were and also how well it had healed.She said you would struggle to see it now never mind in a few weeks.She was also very impressed with my hair and amazed that the new stuff had been planted as it looks so real! lol

Speak soon dude ;-)

Mash

Masher

Masher

Ok taken today at 2 weeks hair wet after shower.Again heeling very fast not much redness if any at all.

Attachments

• hair top wet 2 weeks.jpg
    hair top wet 2 weeks.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 964
Masher

Masher

hair front towel dry at 2 weeks.

Attachments

• hair front towel dry 2 weeks.jpg
    hair front towel dry 2 weeks.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:
Masher

Masher

Here is a better shot- 24hrs after op' showing outline of new hairline and placement of grafts in mid section and into sides of crown.

Attachments

• top down hair 24 hrs.jpg
    top down hair 24 hrs.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
Masher

Masher

hair today at 3 weeks with no6 buzz cut.

Attachments

• hair wet no 6 buzz cut 3 week..jpg
    hair wet no 6 buzz cut 3 week..jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update Masher, glad its all healing nicely.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Yup, I second that. Thanks for keeping us updated. Looks like you're healing up well.

Masher

Masher

Ooohhh I have hedgehog head syndrome...lots of prickly hairs coming through.....its started!!!!!!!! lol

Mash

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Already....blimey lol, thanks for the update, can't wait to see the hair come through in the coming months.