• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HDC CYPRUS CLINIC 2426 FUE GRAFTS HAIRLINE-TEMPLES

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thank You Friends

Cheers

Darren

Attachments

• DSCN1718.JPG
    DSCN1718.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 998
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Daz, the HT's have changed your appearance/life for the better giving you more confidence to enjoy the things you love to do.
Always a pleasure seeing your updates mate.
Cheers Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friends

Well that is 2 years past since i had the lowering of hairline 1cm and the temples done just had it cropped and hair brushed back still on the Rogaine and Fin wishing everyone great recovery and growth.

2 years Post Op

Cheers
Daz

Attachments

• Front 25-05-16.JPG
    Front 25-05-16.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 873
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Full Face I had a Chemical Peel 9 days ago have posted in the cosmetic surgery section

Attachments

• Full Face 25-05-16.JPG
    Full Face 25-05-16.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 862
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Right Side 2 years Post Op

Attachments

• Right Side 25-05-26.JPG
    Right Side 25-05-26.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 837
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Left Side 2 years Post Op

Attachments

• Left Side 25-05-16.JPG
    Left Side 25-05-16.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 836
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Daz. From where you started from, you're a different person.
Glad you're enjoying life to the full now.
All the best.
Bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Awesome dude!.....2 years wow time fly's pal. Thanks for the update your hairs looking amazing. Your posts are a testament to others on how a good HT can change your life for the better.
happy for ya;)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Guys

Thanks for the positive comments as always , words cant express the gratitude I have for Dr Maras and the HDC Team and all you guys on this forum for pulling me along in the early days, it has turned my life totally around in so many ways just love it all and if I can help someone that just makes me feel even better about me it might be selfish but its true

Thanks BM BN for all your support its been amazing

Daz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's great that your life has been turned around and a big thanks for documenting it so well, plus all the help and support you provide to others.
We all really appreciate it.
All the best mate.
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friends

The back is holding up couple of pictures thanks for having a look wishing everyone great recovery and growth

Cheers

Daz

Attachments

• Crown 01-06-16.JPG
    Crown 01-06-16.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 834
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
2nd one

Attachments

• Birds Eye 01-06-16.JPG
    Birds Eye 01-06-16.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 824
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Daz. Hair appears nice and thick all over.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hey Friends

Had another great time at the convention its nearly 4 years since my Hair Journey started and still holding on might even tweak it a bit this year wishing everyone all the very best great recovery and growth

Cheer
Daz

Attachments

• Daz hilton 2017 (2).jpg
    Daz hilton 2017 (2).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 647
SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
AWSOME result, it was great watching your journey to more hair,thanks for sharing with us,your a stand up guy and I'm happyt everthing has turned out so well for ya.

B

Bastion

One of the best documented hair transplant story's out there, a true success.
You look great too, out there having fun and living it up.
¬b`

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thanks friends words cant express how my quality of life has changed over the last 4 years , I just could not imagine the way things have turned around thank you all again

Daz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Daz. Good to hear you had a great time at the Elvis convention, you certainly look the business.As for a little tweak, you`re getting a case of hair greed. Where are you thinking of having the tweak?
All the best mate.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friends

Just about 4 months now I have been having a reaction to the rogaine not sure what to do about it but my head feels itchy when i use it and I am getting some redness in the temples am only using once a day , anybody know were i can get the Minoxidil tablets online and what percentage I should take wishing everyone great recovery and growth

Dazz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how affective the Minoxidil tablets are. No one really talks about them. Have you tried some Nizoral shampoo to see if that stops the itching and redness?