• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HGC (Hair Growth Centre) London, Maida Vale

D

Dan

See how things are in 6 months mate. Everyone casting assumptions. Time will tell.

D

djkillab

Valued member
From your latest pics I actually think it looks better in a lot of places. Stay positive and see how it goes

Reactions: Dan
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
See how things are in 6 months mate. Everyone casting assumptions. Time will tell.

Dan, everyone wants a good result for him. I believe it’s better to have opinions on what people see as opposed to a sugar coated reply.

D

Dan

Dan, everyone wants a good result for him. I believe it’s better to have opinions on what people see as opposed to a sugar coated reply.
Totally agree. Good advice as ever BM, but time is definitely the judge of all this stuff.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Time will tell and that’s the only option now, wait it out. He may or may not be happy with the end result but he will find support here and hopefully, this will help him with his expectations and any post op queries.

D

Dan

Thanks for posting this, I've been hoping someone who'd used HGC would put a post on here. I'm going there in 3 weeks, nervous but looking forward to it. Keep us updated :)
Your be fine. It’s not a nice experience but stick in there

J

JonathanLondon

Day 15 pictures.

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

Philw

Its getting there mate
Totally understand ur worries
It's a big thing for u
We tell people on here the truth,not want they want to hear,that's why this forum is here
We have all been through it
It looks good in my opinion and I've had 3 ups with poor results so I know what I'm looking for,so do rest of the guys in here
Just hang in there mate
Most people have 2 hair transplants to get result they want
U look ok

J

JonathanLondon

Day 15

Attachments

• IMG_5744.jpg
    IMG_5744.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5751.jpg
    IMG_5751.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 175
J

JonathanLondon

Apologies - i don't seem to be posting things correclty.
These are two pictures from Day 20 after FUE
I have had lots of hair shedding over the past few days. Redness is still there as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5780.jpg
    IMG_5780.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5782.jpg
    IMG_5782.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_5783.jpg
    IMG_5783.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 178
D

Dan

All normal stuff. Remain patient and relax. Keep the clinic updated on growth also. Any concerns they can then deal with if needs arise. Your doing well .

J

JonathanLondon

Also, I restarted taking Finasteride on Day 5, so in total I was off it for a week.

This may be for another thread but I don't know where that would be.
I wanted to mention that I take Finasteride by dividing 5gm pills into 8's.
I got those online from an Indian pharmacy. The brand is internationally recognised, (Cipla) rather than an unrecognised name, of which there are many.
They arrive in the blisters without any boxing or instructions. I know this seems a slightly dodgy way to purchase Finasteride. It works out much cheaper dividing the pills this way, and I end up with 0.6mg per day. It seems to be effective, and I don't feel side effects, as I used to on 1mg per day.
I am interested if anyone else has done this?

Philw

Your hair will look worse before it looks better
U will get shockloss from your original hair that will come back
Just b patient before ur full results
Yes it's hard but u have to wait,I'd say 9 months before u know what is happening
We are all here 2 help u and give u honest opinions on what we think
Just ride the storm k

J

JonathanLondon

Your hair will look worse before it looks better
U will get shockloss from your original hair that will come back
Just b patient before ur full results
Yes it's hard but u have to wait,I'd say 9 months before u know what is happening
We are all here 2 help u and give u honest opinions on what we think
Just ride the storm k
Phil, Thanks for this, It is good to hear something positive. I also appreciate everyone's comments. I will ride the storm as you say, and I will keep posting updates so anyone who is interested can see the progress.

D

Dan

Phil, Thanks for this, It is good to hear something positive. I also appreciate everyone's comments. I will ride the storm as you say, and I will keep posting updates so anyone who is interested can see the progress.
Good luck buddy, all takes time. Just let it do it’s thing.

H

HR1986

Thanks Dan, Jonathan.
I got mine done at HGC on April. Currently in week 17. I see new growth, but it's quite sparse. They say months 3 and 4 expect 15-20 growth so I guess I'm on the right track I hope. It's just a patience game. Only time will tell.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Thanks Dan, Jonathan.
I got mine done at HGC on April. Currently in week 17. I see new growth, but it's quite sparse. They say months 3 and 4 expect 15-20 growth so I guess I'm on the right track I hope. It's just a patience game. Only time will tell.

Any pictures of your hair transplant?

J

JonathanLondon

Thanks Dan, Jonathan.
Hi, it sounds like you may well be on the right track, and I hope you will be pleased. I would also be grateful if you could share pictures of the progress.
Jonny