• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HT with Dr. Rogers

D

Dinistreniad

Hi All,

I've uploaded some images taken during my recent 2nd HT with Dr. Rogers (UK), most were taken during the procedure.

I can't find a way to link my gallery to this post though, so if anyone knows how (other than adding them all over again in the attachment section) please feel free to let me know :)

Local Gallery Link

My Website with older pictures

Danielle x

Last edited:
D

Dinistreniad

Aha, found insert gallery image option but I can no longer edit the post :)

I'll pop some images taken just after the procedure here, there are some *far* more graphic images in the gallery though.

537_241259_310000001.jpg

537_241259_300000000.jpg

537_241258_480000004.jpg

undefined

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dinistreniad.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for creating a blog to share your experience.I`ve just checked out your blog and the work looks great.You were very bald and now have great looking hair,quite a transformation.The work looks nice and refined.You must be thrilled with what Dr Rogers has achieved.

Do you have any surgery info as to how many grafts you received in both HT`s.

Thanks bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
LOOKING GOOD! really happy for you, nice blog by the way;)

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Hell of a transformation! In terms of the HT, hope you achieve the desired results. I see alot of graft placement photo's of Dr Rogers work, but not many grown-out results, thus would nice to follow your progress.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
be nice if he could of done a good job on my head instead of misangled grafts that I had to get removed.

V

vnspramod

We are well-known about Orange County Hair transplant surgeons for their service in hair restoration. Los Angeles and Orange County are the most appropriate location of Hair Restoration and offer a variety of hair transplant surgeons along with other branches of cosmetic surgeries. Within the last two decades, hair transplant surgery has evolved tremendously but not every surgeon has been following up on the most recent methods in the industry. The best recommendation in choosing your surgeon is by making sure that he or she is familiar with all methods of hair transplant surgery.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
vnspramod wrote:
We are well-known about Orange County Hair transplant surgeons for their service in hair restoration. Los Angeles and Orange County are the most appropriate location of Hair Restoration and offer a variety of hair transplant surgeons along with other branches of cosmetic surgeries. Within the last two decades, hair transplant surgery has evolved tremendously but not every surgeon has been following up on the most recent methods in the industry. The best recommendation in choosing your surgeon is by making sure that he or she is familiar with all methods of hair transplant surgery.
What are you going on about? What relevance does this have to this thread?

D

Dinistreniad

Hi all,

A quick progress update; just over 12 months since the last HT with Dr. Rogers and I'm over the moon at how things are turning out.

Here is a recent picture, though sadly it was taken a couple of weeks ago and I was sweating buckets which made my hair go stringy and clingy lol

Still, you can get the basic idea and it's nice and close up too (not bad for a baldie) :)

http://www.daniellehallett.com/content/prada-noir