• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Incognito--Not

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Yesterday my office girls asked where I had been getting my haircut and when I told them "the barber" they informed me not to go back. Ha Ha.

They stated that they wanted me to go to a female that would style things better. They said that they wanted me with a shorter, spiked (messy) type look cause they preferred that look. One girl voiced her opinion " yes, very yummy look." I didn't realize that I was in the office to excite them. Anyways...

I made my way to a local salon and got a young cute girl that was apparently fairly new because she was being evaluated by the manager. He stood over us and essentially watched everything. I had to indicate about the scar obviously and ofcourse they asked what it was from. Doh... So much for my simplicity I was hoping for. I explained to them the scenario and they then proceeded to pick at me like a chimp mother grooming the baby. They did state that they were very impressed and had no idea.

I would love to not say anything but don't want to walk around hugging walls for 2 weeks so I feel there is no choice but to come clean.

What do all of you guys do???

NN

PS--Gotta admit that it is a much better look and I feel much better. A little hard to get used to because with product in my hair, obviously things are a little thinner looking but I guess that happens even to those with full heads of hair.

J

JJ09

NN

Time to post some new pics then.

I haven €™t been to a hairdresser/barber since I had my first HT, my mother cuts my hair and she €™s no hairdresser. )(_::

I could never sit in that chair with all the mirrors and bright lights, but I know that one day €¦I may have to. ;;D

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey NN.

Great to hear that the office girls are giving you some good advice and that you can openly talk about it.As JJ says we want to see some pictures with your new hair style.

Cheers bm.

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Yes some picture's would be great NN,of the office girls that is... :)

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Just have to say go back to the Barber,keep barbers in business.Salon ´s cant cut men ´s hair like a Barber can..