• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Its seems DR. DE REYS will open his own clinic after leaving ProHair

M

mypain

Hey Guys

Although it was announced that Dr. Reys will retire, now we are hearing that he will open his own clinic

Now here is what is confusing people, should we chose ProHair that has a good team but the surgeon has no experience in HT, or should we chose Dr. Reys who is setting up a new clinic and we have no clue how experienced the team is?

For gods sake the formula DR. REYS and ProHair was great, why did that not last?????

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he just changed his mind,who knows.

By the way,how do you know he is opening up another clinic.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Any comments Bart?? Everyone must understand that this sort of thing is pretty common in the healthcare arena if it is true. People do move around from time to time. Good question about the experience factor.

NN

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi NN,
I must admit that I almost fell of my chair when I was informed about this by our German representative on January 1st.

Apart from that very little changes for our experienced team. Prohair team is fully intact and we have been doing procedures almost daily since january 4th. As before we are focussing on FUE megassesions and most of our procedures are 2500-3500 grafts.

Team is key, everybody in the HT industry knows that. It takes many experienced hands to get good results.

I will try to get some of the recent patients to post there experience here.

Bart

H

HairHunter

Valued member
Any Results posted by Dr. Reys new clinic yet? I was really impressed by results at prohair clinic when he was there. Does his new clinic have a website yet?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Prohair are still posting plenty of results here. ;)

F

flynny

Valued member
yes he is still going im havin my surgery with him at the end of the month

O

oberon

Valued member
Hey flynny,

Where is the clinic that De Reys is working from?