• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Joe Tillman Interviews Dr. Ron Shapiro

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Being at the 2015 3rd Annual Mediterranean FUE Workshop, at the kind invitation of Dr. Erdogan, I had the unique opportunity to grab some camera time with some docs I've known for years, including Dr. Ron Shapiro.

"Dr. Ron" as his patients know him is one of the pillars of the hair transplant community and has heavily influenced the direction of the field. He was kind enough to spend some time with me before we hit the city to see the sights for a short three part interview. In part one we discuss the overall theme of the conference and the basics of FUE evolution compared to FUSS when it first came onto the scene.

Last edited:
H

hdude46

Valued member
Joe, did you get a chance to interview any of the showcase patients by chance?

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
No, unfortunately I did not. However, when I am at the ISHRS meeting next month I will see if I can pull a patient to the side after the Live Patient Viewing portion of the meeting and see if I can get some words. I am not allowed to use any recording device during the actual pateint viewing as all recording devices are strictly prohibited.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the video Joe, its good to hear Dr Shapiro`s opinion on Fue with all the current debate that goes on with which method is better, Fue or Fut.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Nice intersting video Joe and Dr Ron thanks for sharing;)