• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My 10th Hair Transplant

escar

escar

Wow congratulations for the so prolific donor!:D

I would like to have more hair too but my hope is in the new advances on the field of 3d printed hairs and so.:rolleyes:

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
It isn't so prolific any more:) Thanks for the comment. The 3d printing is interesting but I fear, like everything before it, we'll be waiting a long time.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Here's part 2 of my surgery and final thoughts.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
All the best for it! Sure it will look great.

escar

escar

It isn't so prolific any more:) Thanks for the comment. The 3d printing is interesting but I fear, like everything before it, we'll be waiting a long time.

Hi Joe, if this comes true I dont mind to wait another 10 years and then get full head of hair by my 50's :cool::p

Good luck with the procedure and lots of hair! ;)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Wow, 10th procedure! It should help thicken up to your crown. For your 11th procedure you can go for the beard donor.
Great job on your video documentations! Dr Wong of course is a legend and it was really nice to see him and his wife in Avignon at the WFI workshop couple weeks ago.

Sorry to have missed you in Manchester but the video you sent instead was very funny and enjoyed it.

All the best!

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Hi Janna,

While I do have a wee bit left in the scalp, there is no reason to push it to the limit, or not any closer that is. I agree that beard, and maybe chest, will be my future go-to donor ressources. I've always said "never say never" when it come to having more work and of course this just reinforced that point so I'm open to doing more in the future. The question simply comes down to how long I'll wait this time, lol!

I'm glad you liked my presentation. It would have been nice to present it in person but making a video to present in my stead opened up more opportunities for the presentation. Hope to speak with you soon, it would be good to catch up.

J

Jay888

All the best with it Joe!

I feel like my donor area is already thin from having the one op of 3290 grafts, so unsure if I could get another.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Wow. Ten! Thought I was going some at six ht's but you're way out in front.

Best of luck and grow well.

Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
Congratulations Joe. Happy healing and growing! I had to laugh at your glee in being told you could get your multi removed on the HL.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Congratulations Joe. I thought my 5 was a lot but 10 jeez you must have good donor. This post reminds me of that guy who had surgery with Hasson and Wong many moons ago who had a great donor supply too......can't recall his name it was something like London Lad?.....anyway i digress lol congrats dude sorry for rambling lol.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video`s Joe. It`s good to see clear close up views of what is happening during the surgery. Dr Wong and the team did a great job, as did you with documenting it.
You probably did look somewhat scary walking through the store, people giving you a wide berth.
Thanks for sharing, I`ll look forward to your updates.

All the best.

Bm.

Ps, your video for FUE Europe was most enjoyable.