• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUE Hair Transplant Diary so far

G

grooster

Hi C_3D, I am sure you will be fine. Its just tough those first 2 or 3 months waiting for things to happen and actually looking like you ve taken a step backwards but from 3 months on (in my experience) things started to kick in and i m sure all will be well.

I ve been reading your thread and look forward to seeing your progress as well.

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for sharing your journey dude. It's so heartwarming to read threads like this were people's appearances are changed due to HT work. So so happy for you it looks great and I'm sure the next round will finish things off nicely for you buddy.
Take care BN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hairline is looking good. Do you have a scalp condition as I can see some red areas?
Thanks for documenting your story and the regular updates.

G

grooster

bullitnut wrote:
Thanks for sharing your journey dude. It's so heartwarming to read threads like this were people's appearances are changed due to HT work. So so happy for you it looks great and I'm sure the next round will finish things off nicely for you buddy.
Take care BN
No problem BN, it`s great to be able to share my experience with people that are interested. I spent many an hour before taking the plunge, looking at lots of stories on this website and it`s just nice to be in the position I`m in now to be able to say it is SO worth it.

Last edited:
G

grooster

Hi,
For anybody that s interested here are my 9 months photos. The hair palace have been in touch this week asking for update photos that they can use with my consent and they sent three of the many original photos that they took at the surgery (which I never even thought to ask for) so that I could replicate them. So here are the comparison photos from the day of surgery and the new photos taken today.
I ve decided to take the disguise off, who am I kidding. Anybody that knows me would recognise the photos of me with a black bar across my eyes anyway, so here goes....
Ps. Don t worry I ve not turned orange in the last 9 months, I ve just had a week in the sun...

Attachments

• B3EC3F5B-48DF-4AF0-8B92-ACEEC48A8220.jpeg
    B3EC3F5B-48DF-4AF0-8B92-ACEEC48A8220.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
G

grooster

And another from the rear

Attachments

• 6E9B2E89-B859-4D15-B902-B5DB120E8621.jpeg
    6E9B2E89-B859-4D15-B902-B5DB120E8621.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 488
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great transformation. It`s made a huge difference to your appearance, you look younger and healthier. The tan suits you too.
Anyone who knew you before the hair transplant will know you`ve had something done, so coming out is not a bad thing.
Thanks for the update.
All the best.
Bm.

G

grooster

Cheers Bm, thanks for feedback.
Can t believe it myself really. It only brings it back to to you when you see a comparison of before and after because the change happens slowly over months you don t really notice. Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That is true, it`s easy to forget what you looked like before.

G

GiveHairBack

This was a great read. Awesome write up and thanks for sharing. You must be over the moon with your results.

I am feeling encouraged to share my journey too, I had my procedure done 2.5 months ago.

G

grooster

GiveHairBack wrote:
This was a great read. Awesome write up and thanks for sharing. You must be over the moon with your results.

I am feeling encouraged to share my journey too, I had my procedure done 2.5 months ago.
I`m sure everything will be fine. Your not far off the exciting phase with your HT. From about 3 months onwards things should really start to pick up and you`ll be seeing new growth. Good luck with the journey.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Have you any plans for the crown?
The new hair has knocked 10 years of you.

G

grooster

baldasabadger10 wrote:
Have you any plans for the crown?
The new hair has knocked 10 years of you.
Yes, as soon as time and money line up again next year, I`ll be making my way back to Budapest again. I do need the crown doing and I`d like a little more thickening up in the mid to front if possible, but I`m more than happy so far. Thanks

G

grooster

Dazzster26 wrote:
Great transformation congratulations ¬b`
Cheers Dazzster, means a lot coming from you pal. Your thread was the original story I read a year or so ago that gave me an insight into this world and also hope it could happen to me.
Thanks

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Super happy for you...just re read thus whole thread and te transformation you've achieved is amazing.
Keep us all posted please when you decide to address the crown....Although there's no real rush imo as a touch of fibres would cover that very easily if you desired.
Thanks for the update and thanks to sharing your progress....it means a lot.