• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My Hair Transplant with Dr. Josephitis - Shapiro Medical Group.

C

Crudance2006

Hi Bigmac and members. Thanks for providing a super resource to help each other, it has been invaluable to myself. I' will stick around to give something back.
I really appreciate everything.
Crudance.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks awesome, the comparison pics really emphasize how good your growth has been. Im really happy for you and am glad your hanging around to help others. Heres to a very hairy xmas dudeZ:B

C

Crudance2006

Thanks guys. I am extremely happy, sure will have a hairy Christmas.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
It's awesome to have happy patients. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with pictures and also for contributing to the hair forums. ¬b`

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
For the amount of grafts you got placed thats a brilliant result congratulations Brother have a great Christmas
Daz

C

Crudance2006

Thanks Bigmac for meeting up. I knew my result was good, guess I wanted to hear it from someone in the know.
Keep up the great work.

C

Crudance2006

Hey Bigmac. Great to see the forum flourishing. Next time you cross over the pond give me a shout to get together for an overdue catch up.

C

Crudance2006

Looks awesome, the comparison pics really emphasize how good your growth has been. Im really happy for you and am glad your hanging around to help others. Heres to a very hairy xmas dudeZ:B

Hey Bullitnut. How is life treating you? Great to see you’re still helping people.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Crudance. Will definitely catch up at some point. I trust your hair is still looking good.