• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My HT story

V

Viking

Looking at your before photographs I would say your in a much better situation now than where you began.

The most important aspect for me would be that the surgery produces a natural look and yours has.

Shera

Shera

As expected there is a noticeable aesthetic difference. You still have a a few more months of potential growth left and it won't be up until 18 months before your implanted hairs return back to their natural state. I think you will be able to walk into any room and carry of the look of not being bald.
Could you have done with another 1000 or so grafts to cover that area, Yes, but there is always the option of a second surgery to top up your density if that bothers you further down the line.
The most important thing is that the grafts that were implanted seem to have grown out and ultimately you are happy with your progress.

L

LongGame

Valued member
Thanks for all your comments. I agree with everything said as well. With the amount of grafts I was getting I was realistic enough to want the following: my hair at the front to be less thin.. , my bald crown to be at best thin.. . I'm enjoying the boost to my appearance and self-esteem. I'm much less self conscious now.

Good luck everyone, no matter what stage you are at, in your fight against hair loss

L

LongGame

Valued member
Well I'm almost at a year so I attended DHI on Monday and have some photos for your perusal. Feel free to give your comments.. I'm very happy and the process has met my expectations. Maybe further down the line I'll look to finish what I started - not anytime soon though. Thanks for reading my story and hope I've maybe helped a few people on here.

Attachments