• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Posters that blame the patients for going to bad clinics

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran

Well it €™s obvious that you still seem to have trouble reading and feel very comfortable just making it up as you go. If you would have read you would know that I have never asked for anything free in my life.

Regardless the way your clinic handles something they don €™t like, how they treat some patients from what I have gathered from the internet and personal conversations, the way you and your cohorts who have moved on but somehow reappear every time there is a complaint and post about how you have moved on but €¦ €¦ €¦.I really am thankfully that my experience was less then pleasant and that I moved on with my research.

But don €™t feel bad because there were many other clinics in which red flags appeared and I also moved on during those experiences.

And I do take a offense with your constant commenting about how you voted for me for the one pro bono offer I received in which I gave away half. Like somehow when I see something I don €™t agree with I'm suppose to keep my mouth shut because you voted for me. I €™m sorry but I can €™t do that. I will not sit by and let young men possibly destroy their future because they are about to make a bad decision. I have been warning them long before I chose a clinic and I will be warning them long after.

Just debate the issues and stop attacking me it €™s getting old.

Last edited:
Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
Hi Topcat,

Here you go again €¦

"Well it €™s obvious that you still seem to have trouble reading and feel very comfortable just making it up as you go."

I feel the same about your actions on this subject. Your statements are contradicted by your own words and emails.

"If you would have read you would know that I have never asked for anything free in my life."

Sorry, I've read your emails and have drawn other conclusions. Also, just because you type it, doesn't make it so.

"how they treat some patients from what I have gathered from the internet"

More innuendo with no concrete examples.

"the way you and your cohorts who have moved on but somehow reappear every time there is a complaint and post about how you have moved on but €¦ €¦"

I don't believe that I've ever posted that I've "moved on." I enjoy sharing my experience and knowledge on these forums just as you do. I've also met many folks from these forums in person.

Please show me where I've ever posted that I've "moved on." I'm simply trying to maintain my HT at this point and helping folks stay away from antiquated HT techniques and quacks. Our goals here aren't that different. However, I have not engaged in revenge or spite against any clinic while promoting another.

"And I do take a offense with your constant commenting about how you voted for me for the one pro bono offer I received in which I gave away half. Like somehow when I see something I don €™t agree with I'm suppose to keep my mouth shut because you voted for me."

Nope. Keep posting. I'm simply pointing out that I supported you in your time of need and still have no regrets about it. Kudos for giving up some of the contest winnings.

"I will not sit by and let young men possibly destroy their future because they are about to make a bad decision."

If this is true, you should be warning potential patients about the actual butchers out there. Not an honest doc who has documented some of the most impressive repair cases on the web. This is why you sought out this clinic in the first place.

"Just debate the issues and stop attacking me it €™s getting old."

Just stick to facts with concrete examples and an honest debate can take place.

What you've engaged lately in is intellectually dishonest and spiteful, in my humble opinion. Especially using the grifters and scarredup5 in a... misleading fashion to make a bogus point in a lame attempt to harm a very good clinic.

I'm not "attacking" anyone. You've been attempting to "attack" an honest clinic who fixes "top docs" work day in and day out. Who's the attacker exactly?

I'm simply using links, quotes and facts to illustrate your inconsistency and agenda. I don't use rumor, innuendo and smear tactics.

And yes, I'm still looking forward to celebrating your grown out result.

Happy Easter.
;)

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
You don't quite seem to get so it doesn't make much sense to continue this debate. I don't like seeing posts deleted plain and simple. You had the chance to tell your side now let the grifters tell their side. Usually the truth wins out so there is nothing to fear.

Deleting posts of patients complaining makes it very hard for others to trust the forums or to trust the clinics. This is something I feel very strongly about and it has nothing to with any particular clinic.

These are my postings from 2003 where were you then and why didn't you seem to have a problem when I was posting the same exact thoughts.

[align=center]

topcat
Prolific Poster

I would have to respectfully disagree with you. If I have a chance to warn people about being scammed I will do it. I don't like to see people being taken advantage of, or being misled.

[align=center]
topcat
Prolific Poster

I am disappointed in Hairsite, any critical postings are deleted and soon after the poster is banned. They have an agenda, that is determined by their revenue stream. It is not what it appears to be.

Last edited:
Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
Topcat,

You think I don't "get it" but I simply don't believe you about your recent motives, agenda and postings regarding a competing clinic and the one who's pro bono contest you won.

I am taking issue with your statements of innuendo and rumor on thread after thread on multiple forums seeking to harm. It feels like spam to me. Worse really.

I have nothing to do with deleted posts or the decisions of moderators on internet forums about who gets to post and why. I'm not sure why you continue to try to officially "link" me with these policies and/or people. I am not a forum moderator and I am not in the hair transplantation business.

If you have new information about the "grifters", post it. Otherwise, you are simply engaging in more innuendo and conspiracy theories. Even you are referring to them as "grifters." Shall we take the word of agreed upon "grifters?"

Since you asked, in 2003 I had my second to last of many strip procedures and had yet to discover these forums. I joined my first forum of any kind in 2005. I don't have any problems with those specific statements you posted from 2003 but I have no idea what that thread was really about. I've been a member of at least three HT forums since 2005 and openly discussed my case. I haven't been posting as long as you, but well over half a decade.

You've gone WAY beyond questioning the reasons for the deletion of posts. You've attempted to harm an honest clinic (which repairs worse cases than either of ours) out of spite while openly promoting another before your "pro bono contest" prize result has even manifested. I'm not sure how to define this behavior €¦ chutzpah?

This is my take on these series of unfortunate events as I see them based on your own posts and emails.

We'll just have to agree to disagree as we seem to be going in circles.
Hopefully we can disagree agreeably.

D

diamond8

Valued member
That other site hides info and does delete posts. Umar botched a man years ago whose chest was completely disfigured. Now we have 4 others who are being smeared by Umar and not allowed to post on that site. He is not a top notch Doctor but the other site hides info about him and about the Armani lawsuits. I am no longer posting on that site because it sides with its Paid advertisers and shuns the victims. Where there is smoke there is fire. Obviously Umar has many dissatisfied patients and I for one would like to hear from others that are unhappy with him. We do not need his paid shills coming to his aid. It is laughable because they make him look like a real loser.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Well I don't know about paid shills etc... but the people who run that site shouldn't be, as they delete important posts and censor everything, that site is the worst one out there.

D

diamond8

Valued member
I totally agree with you sparky. I am done with that site. They are hiding important facts to consumers.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
More innuendo with no links, proof or quotes from a "fan" of a competing FUE clinic.

I think Diamond is a big supporter of the doc from down under.
Which is fine. Except he is now engaging in a smear campaign.

C'mon Diamod.
The patient you speak of never allowed the doc to respond to his claims on the forums and then disappeared. And this was years ago.

Are the 4 French grifters banned from posting everywhere?
Did you see their ringleader's BHT/FUE result?
He looks great, imo and is begging for more work from the good doctor in his "happy video".

Here is a still from the video posted on that other site:
grifter2.jpg

I wish I could buzz my hair that short but I cannot due to the strip method.

Luckily for me, my hairline was fixed in a day using my leg hair. Priceless.
Check out my case video link found in my signature here. Perhaps someday, I'll get those strip scars filled in with beard hair.

Care to show us your result, Diamond?
There's nothing about your case in your signature.
This is the same Diamond, yes?

Happy growing guys.

Last edited:
D

diamond8

Valued member
[sup]No smears just facts. Your doctor has botched several people. One was scarred in his chest years ago and your doctor said he no longer uses that tool. I am glad to see you have a problem with several posters. Your Doctor is being exposed and you do not like it. Oh well. Facts have a way of coming out. Now you have 5 botched people. Keep talking. You are making him look worse every day. I also have facts about armani. They have several lawsuits against patients who speak out. Also another Hair transplant site had a lawsuit with them. You see if all were on the up and up your doctor and Armani would have these leaks coming out. I know this industry very well. Dr. Matt leavitt blamed me for poor growth. Well I never had that with Dr. Woods. So it is time So far to take accountability and plead guilty. The facts will keep coming out either way. Doctors and their shills will always stick up for them too. Welcome to this industry.
[/sup]

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Well one thing I do agree with is that SFSG is making Dr Umar look worse, sorry if you don't accept this, but you are. I've read all the posts regarding this recently and haven't seen one smear campaign.

Sadly leg hairs fall out as you get older, so a lot of those won't be there when your 65.

The very blurry pictures of the guy you posted should never of had surgery with his massive hairloss, he should of been turned away.

Sofarsogood, if Diamond8 has any links, he can't post them here as LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
Total smear job by definition.
No proof whatsoever.
All innuendo and hearsay while promoting competing clinics.
Shameless.

Interesting that you both present yourselves as "neutral" when you are both patients of competing clinics. Why not put that info in your signature so newbees and casual readers understand your loyalties?

Seems... sneaky not to do this (at best). Intentionally misleading casual posters/readers at worst.

IMO, we should all be required to put which doc worked on us (or whom we are "promoting") in our signature for transparency. It's the honest thing to do. Topcat, started doing this. And kudos to him for it. At least sparky has a gallery here but it's hard to tell who the clinic is that worked on him.

I've been informed by the moderator that YouTube links are permissible here. Sparky is either misinformed or trying to suppress showing results on video here. Lesson: don't take any posters word on anything regarding these forums. Contact the moderator for the truth.

But those French grifters were exposed in their own words.
One on video. Lol.

That "blurry" still above is blurry because it's a still from a moving video.

Apparently, I can't post the link because it's to another hair forum. I'm cool with that. But it's worth watching. Not only for the great result, but to see a patient pleading for more work... or else! Blackmail from a happy patient. He rubs his head in joy while praising Dr. Umar. I thought he was going to break out in to song and dance. Google it. Very enlightening. If I can rip it an repost it here, I might just to that.

I've met many of Dr. Umar's patients in person whose results looks great.
Here are a few results that have impressed me:

Head hair FUE:
UMARFUE1.jpg

The video documentation:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar#p/u/3/FdKC_obIVvM

Nape/head hair:
nape2.jpg

Hybrid of BHT/FUE:
hair1.jpg

The video documentation:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar#p/u/19/T0jSVB1ihAo

This is my repaired hairline using pure BHT:
Uafter11c.jpg

The video documentation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEZb42ZrYs

Sparky, all donor hair has the potential to thin.

I tried using traditional head hair to rebuild my hairline and it looked, stalky and unnatural.
But the leg hair made a huge difference.
I suppose by this logic, BHR and Dr. Woods should not perform BHT?
I'll take honorable doctors' advice over an anonymous forums poster's regarding my donor hair.

Thanks though for your disingenuous concern .

Next we can examine some of Dr. Umars extensive repair cases if you like.
Those pictures and YouTube videos are mindblowing.

;)

Last edited:
Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
I can understand when patients want to promote the clinic that has performed a successful hair transplant on them. I, for one, am someone who falls into this camp.

When somebody, particularly from the UK asks about docs I am always happy to share my experiences, offer advice and I will even meet up with them in exchange for a beer or two. This is because I know how hard it is to see HTs in person, I don't get an opportunity to talk about HTs in real life too much and I like beer.

However, I think that there is a danger of taking the desire to promote a clinic too far. The fact is that it is not a happy patient's responsibility to defend their clinic against all attacks. It is not the patient's responsibility to criticize other clinics of which they do not have personal experience and it is not the patient's responsibility to post other results from their clinic. These are typically the responsibilities of the clinic reps. As a result when patients start to do these things it 1) opens them up to accusations of being a shill and 2) makes them lose credibility.

This does not help other patients nor does it help bring out the truth and it actually just ends up harming the credibility of the clinic that the patient is trying to defend/promote (as this thread demonstrates).

We have all read enough threads where endless accusations are tossed around. They are never resolved and the moderator ends up locking the thread. If all patients just shared their own experiences (good and bad) then new patients would be better placed to make a decision.

That is just my two cents.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
Stingray,

I agree with much of you post however, please allow me to make few points.

1. Dr. Umar, to my knowledge, has no employed "sales reps". He does all his consultations himself. This speaks volumes, imo.

2. I don't feel it's my responsibility to defend my repair doc from smears, but a privilege. If he wants me to strop posting, I will.

3. Unlike some on these forums, I do not attack competing clinics or engage in shameless smear jobs in order to promote a competing clinic.

4. I'd rather get information (including photos, vids and links) from a patient than a paid representative of any clinic.
We will have to agree to disagree about who has more "credibility':
the patient or the salesman.

My 2 cents.

;)

Last edited:
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Very well said Stingray and I agree 100%. The heart of the issue here is attacking patients that are unhappy with their results and then attacking posters that come to their defense and start asking questions.

SFSG we have seen those results you keep posting as you have only posted them a zillion times, but thanks for reminding everyone.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
"Very well said Stingray and I agree 100%. The heart of the issue here is attacking patients that are unhappy with their results and then attacking posters that come to their defense and start asking questions" - topcat

Topcat,

Right on cue.

Has the strip clinic that botched your HT attacked you on these forums?
If I had read that, I would have sprung to your defense.

These are very different circumstances then what you now say is the "heart of the matter".

You spam threads from a doc who refused to take on your case at your suggestion for a discount in exchange for your promotional time on the forums. Luckily for you, you found a clinic that suits your needs and seemingly approves of your smear tactics of competing clinics (or just looks the other way). Hopefully, your result will be satisfactory.

"we have seen those results you keep posting as you have only posted them a zillion times, but thanks for reminding everyone." - topcat

Who is the royal "we"?
The three folks who keep posting on this thread?
There are countless others who may not have seen these results while reading all these baseless attacks.

It ain't all about the topcat and his minions. Lol.

I'll keep posting great results to illustrate my points as opposed to the smear tactics you enjoy for sport and spite. I could easily go down that road too. By that's not how I operate.

But I'll research some less posted ones, just for you.

Now I have to work my day job as this is not it.

Ciao.
;)

Last edited:
D

diamond8

Valued member
Well I am glad that I never went to Umar. I could get in my car and drive to him in 6 hours just by taking the I 10 West from here. I instead went to a doctor who helped me and does not need to have reps defending him or his record. I am glad to see some of Umars unhappy patients are coming out to the Woodwork. We should not always see those who are supposedly happy but those who are not happy. Doctors have blamed patients in the past because of their inferiority and will do it now. Accountability should be held to them as they are the ones who do the surgery. The patients are the victims not responsible for what goes wrong. How stupid! I will say it again. The good doctors should be held accountable in some way by reporting to the board and having the licenses of any doctor who harms a patient. They will talk behind their backs but do nothing. This is what this field needs to clean itself up. Unfortunately Doctors take an oath and never go against one another. This is something that needs to change. Doubt it ever will.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
It doesn't matter who operated on me in the past, as I'm not bigging up any particular clinic, the people who repaired me are on the other side of the world to who repaired you, so I don't see them being in competion with each other. I don't have a problem with Dr Umar either, I especially like this result:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar#p/u/19/T0jSVB1ihAo

The problem I have is the way you keep going on and on, and posting the same links over and over again, and your never wrong, unwilling to admit that your Dr does have unhappy patients, just like every other Dr in the whole world!

I was misinformed about the youtube thing, not "trying to suppress showing results on video here" as you so eloquenty put it!

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, as it's abuntantly clear that you will always get the last word.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
"I am glad to see some [edited] unhappy patients are coming out to the Woodwork." - Topcat

I've seen none that are legit.
Not one that has allowed the doctor to respond.
Hense that one case from six years ago has disappeared.

Post a picture, link, testimonial, anything besides speculation.
All you do is keep posting the same baseless accusations over and over about one case from six years ago and some grifters who attempted blackmail on video. No links, photos, quotes, nothing. Just empty words.

Sparky, of course, no doc (or any person) is perfect. But what some gentlemen are doing is engaging in innuendo, gossip and smearing an honest man's practice in order to gain favor (or more free work) from their clinic of choice.

I wonder if the two competing clinics that keep popping up approve of their "fanboys" engaging in smear tactics, rumors and innuendo against competing clinics? I would hope not. But keeping silent is just as bad as approval, imo.

I'm happy to see agendas being exposed.

People who lob bombs from undisclosed locations using fake screen names should reveal who they are, who worked on them or who they are promoting clearly in their signatures for all to see without having to use the "search function" on these forums to "out them", imo.

I may be a "cheerleader" or "fanboy" and grateful patient, but I'm no smear monger. And I've met many folks from these forums in person. I'm not hiding.

Here's another hairline shot for you guys.
Pure BHT repair at three months post op:

BHTcomp3.jpg

Yeah, that's me in Los Angeles ready to meet up and talk HTs anytime with anyone from any clinic of choice. And my result only got better over time.

Cheers fellas.
;)

Last edited:
D

diamond8

Valued member
Fact is there is no smear unless something is wrong. Patients will speak if they are unhappy and again accountability must be upheld. Facts are that there are numerous unhappy patients with this clinic. Address that. If there were no problems there would be no complaints. Not every patient is satisfied with subpar work. The blame game goes on and on. Again the surgeon does the surgery and if the results are poor they are to blame. Simple fact. It is actually funny to go on and on and show these wonderful results. What else should one expect.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
Diamond,

What you are engaging in is pure smear tactics.
Slanderous defamation with no evidence.
All you do is type claims with nothing to back them up.

It's a shame that your doc encourages or looks the other way while to to this.
IMO, it speak volumes about him.
Perhaps he is too busy making music videos poolside to notice.
Good work if you can get it.

Care to post a BHT repair that compares to this one from any clinic that performs BHT?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar#p/u/15/eH0L0ygXgUg

BEFORE:

flashfrontb4.jpg

flashnew2.jpg

flashbefore1.jpg

flsahvidstill1.jpg

CMCapture1.png

AFTER:

flashafter1.jpg

flashnew1.jpg

Flashvidstillnew1.jpg

CMCapture2.png