• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Posters that blame the patients for going to bad clinics

D

diamond8

Valued member
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=53822&STARTPAGE=1&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=53920

Have a look at this guys chest. No smears just facts. I found it after much research. This is what I saw a few years ago. What a shame this industry would blame the patient for this. Illogical is the world that comes to mind. A legal disclaimer is just that. It will state in words that "This is a practice of medicine and results cannot be guaranteed although DR.------- and his staff will do their best no guarantees are warranted. It is something to this effect meaning if the DR. Screws up too bad for you. You get no protection and the Dr. Can blame you for the poor results of their work. As far as I know Dr. Woods is the only one who does not require this. He does take a lot of videos and does state in the videos what can go wrong but in my case told me I would definitely get an improvement but it may not be the improvement you are looking for. I got much more than that but I think this is to ensure you do not get your hopes too high. I do not think any patient likes these disclaimers because in a court of law the judge will state you signed this and you were aware of the negatives. So you will have no shot in court. That and also other doctors will not testify for you as they have an oathe together not to go against one another. They will do it behind their backs buy when it comes to testifying forget it.

D

diamond8

Valued member
I see the links do not work. I am not a computer whizz so perhaps if you google luckyman chest scarring you can see more.

D

diamond8

Valued member
Again I see So Far had many problems with these forums readers also. How many now 8-10. Oh well as I said it was educational for me. Do a a search on that site and type in luckyman & Dr Umar. You will see the same rhetoric from sofar arguing with many posters. We are all wrong in what we see. Where there is smoke there is fire. All clinics have unhappy clients this is not the only one. It is good to see the victims have some sort of voice. Imagine if we did not see any of this. We would fall for all of the slick ads then. Buyer Beware.

M

Mountain

Valued member
Diamond8, doctors in the U.S. are required by law to inform a patient before surgery, any type of surgery, of the risks presented by the surgery. This can be done in writing or on video, same thing either way.

Disclosure of the risks of surgery does not guarantee that a doctor will win in court if he is sued for malpractice. Doctors have been sued succesfully by patients for medical malpractice for bad hair transplants. There is no oath among doctors not to testify in court in a malpractice case. If there is such an oath, please name the doctors that agreed to that oath. ???

D

diamond8

Valued member
I tried it and 3 attorneys told me that since I had several doctors I would have to prove what Dr. Put what scar where. Also they told me that jurrors are not sympathetic to Ht victims. I was in court recently fighting a trustee and when the judge heard I was asking for reimbursement for my corrective surgeries he laughed. There is no mercy for Ht victims. I do know the Dr. Brandy was sued for over a million dollars in 1996 but the settlement was only$450,000. There is also the statute of limitations issue. It can be done but I have known a few who tried it and failed because of the above variables.

M

Mountain

Valued member
I'm not sure how those lawyers would know that jurors are not sympathetic to HT victims if they have never handled the trial of such a case. No legal case is guaranteed a positive outcome, but there have been successful cases brought against doctors in this field. It all depends on the specific facts of the case and the parties involved.

D

diamond8

Valued member
Getting Doctors to go against each other and testify is not easy. The attorneys though are right since I saw how this judge joked about my case. They look at it as if you are healthy and hair is not important. One told me I did not look that bad. If you see my before It was totally disfigured. I knew a guy in Ft. Lauderdale whose attorney told him that the disclaimer warned you about the risks. Negligence is then very hard to prove. If you are out of the statue of limitations time range it is also not possible. So if you had 4 different doctors how do you prove what doctor did what? Which one do you hold accountable when they all messed up. Sue all four? You would have to get some outside Dr. To testify. This is what makes it hard. It has been done but also many have failed at it because of the variables. It is also elective surgery. Like a facelift so jurrors will state he was not happy before being bald and now he is complaining about the results. It is a dirty game.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
Well, none of those links work.
But at least you are trying to post more than empty words.

From what I remember, the patient never allowed the doctor to respond to his claims.

But just to further illustrate how all docs have patients that report issues:

Google "ronjon" and Dr. Woods folks.
Apparently, he received no results and spent $50,000 down under.
And it appears he received no refund.
Although maybe he did. I could not find information confirming any refund.
I suppose this case was before his "Patient's Bill Of Rights".
Hopefully, this was all sorted out and all is now well.

Here are some more quotes from threads about that controversy:

"...what could they do offer me repair work after all of that? i would never go back to a place that i had such poor results to begin with, and my first priority was to getting myself repaired and looking half way normal. i was disappointed and angry to say the least. " - ronjon

"Today several years later, there is absolutely no growth.. The few strands of hair that grew are cosmetically insignificant at best, and nobody under any sanity would expect. That part of my head alone cost well over 10,000++ dollars at Least." - ronjon

ronjon2.jpg

"...can ´t believe you have stayed so calm after such a rip off...
I ´m glad Dr Feller managed to fix you up, great improvement!" - Dens1

"It is beyond any reasonable doubt that a dirty cowardly campaign has been waged against me for more than two years by Ronjon and feller , during which I was denied all information and right of reply . Lies and reprehensible misrepresentation is on the record and well documented . " - Dr. Woods

It seems Dr. Woods faced the same sort of crusade Dr. Umar is facing today from "fanboy/patient" Diamond and friends.
And Mr. Diamond won't even show us his result close up.
I wonder why?

I post this not to "go after" Dr. Woods. The truth in this case probably lies somewhere in between the patient and the two docs' stories.

Point is, these virtual lynch mobs are reprehensible.

Diamond, you are shameless.
And in you own doc's words, stop this "dirty cowardly campaign".

Last edited:
D

diamond8

Valued member
I am so glad sfsg to see the numerous persons you attack on these forums. It truly speaks volumes about your ethics in business. My photos/videos are on Dr. Woods site. You are the shameless person who keeps speaking and says nothing. I am very busy and have no time for such nonsense. The facts are there now that others have seen 5 unhappy people with your clinic. Not to worry though Armani, H&W, MHR and many others have unhappy as well as happy patient. You need to understand this and accept accountability for your actions not blame the patient. I am wondering how many others will speak out and how many other excuses you will come up with. The blind man can see what is going on here. As I stated before if you have even 1 or 2 unhappy patients it is not the patients fault. It is The Doctors.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
"Any future postings will be ignored." - Diamond6

You can't even keep your simple word on this.

"There are unsatisfied Armani, Hasson & Wong, Bosley, MHR and Umar patients." - Diamond6

You conveniently left one doc (the one your promote) off your list.
"I'm a purely honest person." - Diamond6

Hardly.
Your bias is glaring.

And you've shown nothing tangible from any unhappy patients whatsoever.
Just empty claims.

You won't even post pics of your own hair close-up.
But what a great promotional idea to direct people to your doc's website.
A good little fanboy you are.

"If you have even 1 or 2 unhappy patients it is not the patients fault. It is The Doctors." - Diamond

So, this includes your doc too, right?

In you own doc's words, "stop this dirty, cowardly campaign".

Here's my BHT repair:

Before:
ajmrightsidepulledback.jpg

aleftsidebefore2.jpg

Post Op:
JMBHTday2D.jpg

JMBHTday12-1.jpg

After:
JMBHTjan107a.jpg

Sofarsogood_58.jpg

After, wet:
BHTwGel1.jpg

Pure BHT (1033 leg hair grafts) performed in one day in and around minis and micros with ridging.
And today I'm wearing shorts to work.
Priceless.
;)

Last edited:
E

ejj

its like the `pony express` ... the mail will get through at all costs ..

unbelievable

ejj

D

diamond8

Valued member
Most people can see what is going on. When a sales rep has multiple problems with posters of the past, when they know photos like luckyman are out there and others that are unsatisfied what can they do but twist the truth around. Any open observer can see through all of this. The main thing is that others know. This is all that matters. Now the rattling can begin. This is why the legal disclaimers are there for all doctors. If there were no problems in this industry it would be the cure that everybody wants. When done properly it can give a great enhancement but when a doctor harms others this must be known and it has been. I have better things to do than to argue with the mindless.

Sofarsogood

Sofarsogood

Valued member
"All doctors have happy and unhappy clients." - Diamond8

"Results will vary with any clinic. Very True." - Diamond8

Then:

"Now the rattling can begin." - Diamond8

One minute you are reasonable, the next you snap back into smear mode.

I'm beginning to think there are two of you, Mr Diamond.

It's Sunday.
Can't you give the crusade a rest?

Last edited: