• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Question for Bigmac

S

solar panel

Valued member
Hi BM

how short are you able to cut your hair in the doner after your strip/FUE with SMG, have you buzzed it down to #1 yet? would love to see some pics if possible.

cheers

SP

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
#2/3 is the shortest i can go.You can still see the outline of the scar in some places as my fue has not fully grown in yet.This is only viewable where my Norton scar was.

The other side of my head which was untouched by Norton is near invisible.

Will try and get some pictures done soon as i want my hair cut short but i had a few things that i needed to attend,therefor i could not cut my hair as short as i would of liked.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I think hair cut with #2 or #3 guard is pretty short. Keep in mind that when you have a high contrast in hair color and skin color and you have very short hair, you will be able to see thru to your scalp more easily. Your hair density looks much lower. The scar tissue looks even more white so a short hair cut makes any type of scar very visible. Yea, I'm saying you have pastey white skin again BM. )(_::

S

solar panel

Valued member
Thx BM,

So your SMG scar is invisible at a #2 ? Did you FUE the SMG scar or just the norton?

can't wait to see the pics.

Janna ,

what do SMG charge for a large strip session of approx 3-4 k FU?

Cheers all

SP

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
My Norton ones are what i had Fue`s into.

You cant actually see the scar,its the outline with the hair,like the crease from wearing a hat.

I do have a very white scalp and dark hair which does not help as Janna says.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
SP,

The cost for 3k - 4k session would be $11,250.00 - $14,000.00