• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Search option?

S

Suedehead

Valued member
Hello
Is there a way of typing a clinic name into this site and then seeing what members think of the service/results.?
I have several clinics that I have contacted but just want some reviews direct from this site rather than trust pilot, trusted reviews etc.
For instance, I have contacted Maitland and Enhance Hair. I can see Maitland coming up a lot in conversation here, but haven't seen any mention of Enhance? How can I find out users experiences of specific clinics easily.

Many thanks and thanks for this site.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I’m aware there are no reviews or mention of Enhance Hair Restoration. The clinic use to be Ziering medical and The Hospital Group. You may have more luck searching for the latter two names.
Searching the doctors names from Enhance should give you more info on here or searching via the web.

S

Sharps

Thanks. It confused me because they have a transplant clinic in Birmingham plus consultation clinics around the uk
enhancehairrestoration.co.uk

They look well established but what do I know?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It seems you have 2 accounts. You only need one. Which one would you like to keep? I will disable the other. Research the doctors. 2 of them have been around a long time. You should be able to find reviews.

M

mania

there are plenty of search option such go for it and have some RND ...

S

Sharps

I don’t understand any of that. Can you clarify what you mean please