• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

smg patient who recieved 2317 grafts

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hi guys just posting a few previously seen results from smg to remind people of what a great clinic i think they are and to show my appreciation for the great offer they are doing for me. Hopefully this will help newbies become aware of such a good clinic. This patient recieved 2317 grafts at shapiro medical group

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/jDTenk0UzCc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This guy had such an awesome result. Not only are the docs at SMG spectacular with hairlines, but magically they are capable of doing more with less grafts. Sure this guy has great characteristics but nonetheless if you see a lot of their results you will think like I do. Possibly it is in part to the strategic location of some MFU's??

NN

Bullit--are you now working for Janna?? Doesn't take her long to get you under her spell does it?

bullitnut

bullitnut

nn... lol great to see you on here buddy just thought id put them up for her as they are on my youtube channel anyway. The answer to your question though is no mate lol i dont work for her i just share the same opinion as you dude shes a wonderful lady with vast ht knowledge who is an asset to any forum community come on j where are you?

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hey BN, Thank you for posting the SMG Youtube videos you put together on here. That was a good idea, and we at SMG appreciate it very much. I'll try to post the corresponding results on here next week to match them up so members can see the results the old fashion way too. I'll have to get busy :q.

You've certainly done a lot for SMG without being asked or PAID to do so. In fact, you only notified me to ask for our permission to post them after they were already put together. I don't think people realize just how much you do without asking for anything in return. I would like members to know that there was never an exchange of services required for BN's repair surgery with SMG. BN is not obligated in any way to SMG.

bullitnut

bullitnut

No worries j
great to have you on here:)

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi BN... good job mate... I think that SMG are world class and should be recognised as such.

Janna... hope that did not go to your head too much..:)

Hope to see other clinics posting here soon.

Tim

janna

janna

Valuable Member
timuk wrote:
Janna... hope that did not go to your head too much..:)
Of course not!! Can someone help me pick my head off the floor? My neck seems to have gotten too small to hold it up for some reason.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Now, here are this patient's pictures as seen in the youtube video.

2317 grafts - 5397 hairs

BriceJohn20061108163445971200807-3.jpg

BriceJohn20061108163445971200807091.jpg

BriceJohn20061108163445971200807-2.jpg

BriceJohn20061108163445971200807-1.jpg

Before and post surgery

BriceJohn20061108163445971200807101.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result.