• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMG Result - 5207 Grafts in 3 Sessions

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Dr. Ron and Dr. Paul Shapiro Patient - 5207 Grafts=11661 Hairs in 3 Sessions

This patient €™s hair restoration journey started 8 years ago when he was 28 years old. He €™s in the military, which means he has to shave his hair very short when he €™s deployed. Achieving a subtle change and small donor scar were part of his priorities.

First session - hair/graft breakdown:

1 €™s €“ 389

2 €™s €“ 987

3 €™s €“ 563

4 €™s €“ 105

Total: 2044 grafts/4472 hairs

Second session - hair/graft breakdown:

1 €™s €“ 332

2 €™s €“ 694

3 €™s €“ 601

4 €™s €“ 187

Total: 1820 grafts/4289 hairs

Third session - hair/graft breakdown:

1 €™s €“ 367

2 €™s €“ 509

3 €™s €“ 353

4 €™s €“ 114

Total: 1343grafts/2900 hairs

Total from three session: 5207 grafts =11661 hairs

J

JJ09

You would certainly be apprehensive about doing a procedure such as this when short back and sides are a requirement for your career.
No problem here €¦the outcome is excellent! ¬b`

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Gotta comment on this one. Beautiful stuff. I love that he is still very capable of the short hairstyle that is a requirement for the military. Ofcourse FUE would have worked but this size of a procedure is debatable.

What a great cosmetic change. Not only does he have more hair but he is able to pull off a great style as well. Very nice. Excellent work. One of the nicer changes that I have seen.

NN

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi Janna,

the work looks great. What a transformation. ¬b`

Do u have any pics of the scar ?

Thx
NW5a

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks guys!

NW5a, we don't have any pics of the scar. If an opportunity presents itself, I will try to take one. It may be difficult to see any scar with his skin and hair color so similar.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
speechless..... simply outstanding ¬b`

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Does look good really nice result, faux hawk looks great..