• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2968 FUE Dr Feriduni October 2011

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking good Ben and plenty more to come thanks for your updates

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
R

richfrog

Valued member
Nice Ben, Defo thicker hairline than when you started ;)
I think i remember you saying you have more thing planned, Is this the case?

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
The hairline was almost non existant to begin with! The possibility of a small op to add more density to the mid scalp area has been discussed with the Dr and we agreed to assess the situation when I see him in November and see what is recommended.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben

Thanks for your updates, and from were you started from you have come a long way, keep posting your monthly updates because 9 months is not the Final Result

Cheers

Dazzster

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ben,

Thanks for updating, you`ve kept a great documentation of your progress.

You have loads of growth from where you started from and at nine months you`re not finished yet.

Cheers Bm.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Thankyou all for the positive feedback. Ive taken a couple of pics outside which are more clearer:

Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben

thanks for your pictures excellent documentation , you know and all us know were you started , you have come so far , give it the full 12 months or even more before deciding on another procedure, I dont think your done yet and their is more to come , I was looking at your pictures and you done a lot of coverage with 3000 Grafts , really pleased for you buddy and its been great following your thread , keep it coming

Cheers

Dazzster

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Here is my 10 month update. Overall I am satisfied with where I have come from to where I am now. Its not the finished result since I expect to undergo another HT, ideally in the first of half of next year, certainly not this year.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a close up of the hairline where things have not gone as well as I would have liked. It appears that alot of hairline hairs have not come through judging by the two hairs growing by themselves which are HT hairs which are circled.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben

thanks for your updates and great pictures, you have come along way from were you started and as I stated before you covered a lot of area with 3000 grafts a lot and its not over , we would all like a perfect hairline but at least we have one now , anyway your planning another procedure for next year thats wise giving everything a chance to settle down. Your only young and you have done research, Looking forward to your next updates

Cheers

D

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ben.
As Dazzster says you covered a big area in your first pass, a second Ht should add some nice density.
Overall it is looking good as ten months and maybe a bit more to come.
Thanks for the update and i will look forward to your next one and your next surgery.

J

jonzi

Valued member
Thank you for the honest pictures. These are the ones I like, sort of "worst case senario" in terms of lightning. Gives a much better picture of what you can expect from a modern HT.

Looking at youre hair now that youre close to the end, I very much get this "harshness" sensation when it comes to your hairline. Placement is perfect, but the hairs are just so thick.

Last edited:
M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Thanks for your comment. Yeah I agree the hairs are very thick but I certainly won't complain!

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
lookin good ,big difference from the before pictures. if you want to add some more fullness to your hair , you could try some concealer, but either way you decided to go , 1 do nothing , 2, second procedure, 3 concealer, your good to go. thanks for sharing,

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I do use some concealer to make it look better and and second smaller op has been planned for next year so all in hand!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben

Thanks for latest pictures its all been said before, the transformation from were you started to now is wicked , I know your planning another procedure next year, you just watch your donar supply and i mean that in a positive way your so young ,I am heading back to HDC in October for small session for the Crown

Cheers

Dazzster

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Hi Dazzster,

Thanks for your ccomment. It certainly is a big transformation from where I started. According to the Dr I have around 5000 FUE grafts and he has generously offered me a touch up of between 400 -500 grafts so I will not be going aggressive in terms of depleting my donor supply.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ben

WoW thats an excellent donar reserve glad to here that. It makes it even more worth while when your Dr and Clinic are taking care of you as you say Brilliant

Cheers

Dazzster

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ben, thanks for updating.

I`m glad you`re happy with your HT, the hair is a little thick in the hairline, this may be due to your hair characteristics, however it still looks fine to me and any normal person wont know you`ve had a HT.

All the best Bm.