• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

4000 Grafts - Hair of Istanbul

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend

Your hair is looking brilliant wrapped for you bud enjoy

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Very nice results man I would imagine you are delighted ?
You are a very good candidate blessed with super thick doner hair.

Do hair of Istanbul do DHI or manual Fue ?

Hi mate. Thanks. Yeah, can't say i'm not happy but would be happier if the crown fills in - 'hair greed' is real. Lol.

Hair Of Istanbul did motorised FUE in my case. As far as I know that's the only method they use, unless things have changed in the last year.

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Hey Guys. Back again with another update. Month 7 now ! Hair hasn't been cut for over a month, so looking a bit afro-like at the moment. I'll take it though ! Feel free to ask any questions.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hair looks great dude. You have been on here for a long time now. Some newbies who post would benefit from your knowledge if you reply to them.

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Hair looks great dude. You have been on here for a long time now. Some newbies who post would benefit from your knowledge if you reply to them.

Hey mate. Yeah, I'll do my best to get on here more often. I find it difficult keeping up with all the questions and requests for help I get through YouTube, my email, Instagram, and obviously posts like these - which I have on 8 different forums / facebook groups. It's enough to make you pull your hair out ! LOL. But I appreciate the comment and will make an effort.

By the way, here is my 8 Month Update. Feel free to skip to the end of the video for more about my hair.

Any questions, as always feel free to ask.

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Hey Guys.

Here is my 9 Month Update. Focusing on the crown mainly.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for the update dude, you've had a great transformation from start to finish....they've done a good job, as have you with the videos.

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Thanks guys.

Just a quick mini 'hair fibre' related update video, for anyone interested.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hair fibres can work great if used correctly. Before my crown filled in they were a lifesaver.

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Hi guys.

Just a quick update for anyone interested, talking about the supplements I'm taking:

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend

WoW from before picture to now amazing , congratulations to you and the Team involved and big thumbs up for sharing with us

Daz

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Hi Friend

WoW from before picture to now amazing , congratulations to you and the Team involved and big thumbs up for sharing with us

Daz

Thanks.

Feel free to check out my 11 Month Update, including a closer look at the hairline.

Any questions, please ask.

J

JonnyL

Valued member
Hey guys.

Here we finally are, at the 12 month mark. Bit of a long one as there was a lot to cover. Hopefully not too boring though.

Enjoy.