• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

52yr old Indian female in London with slight receding hair line

C

citrus

I used this forum back in 2011 to resolve my receding hairline with tablets and my wife (Indian heritage ) and lovely black hair ...is slightly worried she is starting to thin and receding at the front only.

seems lots of ads/videos for grafts... is that the only option for ladies ?

If so any recommendations for london based teams ...or is there a European option for health tourism ?

cheers kris

I used this forum back in 2011 to resolve my receding hairline with tablets and my wife (Indian heritage ) and lovely black hair ...is slightly worried she is starting to thin and receding at the front only.

seems lots of ads/videos for grafts... is that the only option for ladies ?

If so any recommendations for london based teams ...or is there a European option for health tourism ?

cheers kris

Hi @citrus, there are many options available for a woman suffering from thinning or hair loss. It really depends on the extent of the thinning an the expectations from treatment. One aspect to consider first is the cause of the hair loss as this can affect the diagnosis and treatment plan. A blood test can often help to isolate if there is a medical condition affecting your wife's hair growth. If the case this may need to be treated prior to any hair treatment and or hair transplant. The early you can catch the problem generally the easier it will be to treat but important not to rush in and first have a few assessments as to the cause and potential treatments available.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Rogaine do a product specifically for female hair loss. Can't comment on it's efficiency myself being the wrong gender mind:LOL:

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some good advice from the HairDr Clinic.
You may want to check into PRP for hair loss. Thre are some good female responders.