• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

beardywierdy 12 days post op

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
hl2.jpg
hairline1.jpg
Here are a couple of pics, 12 days post op. I have just had the staples removed (a couple were very sore) and it wasn't too bad. I have a few lingering scabs but not too many now. I have a tiny, hardly noticable bit of swelling on my forehead where one of the local injections was- I have a small scar there from years ago so mayebe this has something to do with it - any comments?

Attachments

• hairline1.jpg
    hairline1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 687
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi BW

Looking good at 12 days,the redness is fading nicely.

As for the swelling,it should have subsided by now imo.

You will be feeling great having those staples out,a little discomfort is all you should have felt having them removed and the area may be tender for while but will subside.

Be great to see some pictures of your donor scar now.

Cheers bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Coming along nicely. Very clean and will no doubt provide a great cosmetic improvement.

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Looking great BW. Just be prepared for the transplanted hairs to shed gradually in the next month to 2 months. Speedy growth to you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hows it going now BW,have the tender areas gone now.

Be great to see the hairline now and what the redness is like.

Cheers bm.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi Mate

Scar is healing but still a little tender in parts. I will post a pic tonight of the hairline- I reckon half the hairs have shed at 1 month. Will the others stay in or are they likely to shed?

Have you still got that new car you received from SMG?

Cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the hairs may not shed,usually they do.

As for the new BMW,It looks great.:)

Lucky

Lucky

Bollocks
Hi beardy, it was nice chatting to you the other week.

The work looks really good, we'll have to meet up and talk hair soon!

All the best mate!