• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Michalis Georgiou MANUAL FUE 1214 grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I can see why you’d like to close that small area off but I`d say only you notice it. Your hair looks great, very natural and good density.
Maybe if you go on a vacation to Cyprus you can get a no shave fue for that small area.

loui

loui

Valued member
Dry and wet hair, its been about 9 months now. 277 days to be exact.

IMG_20230317_100632.jpg

IMG_20230317_100655.jpg

IMG_20230317_100730.jpg

IMG_20230324_230329.jpg

IMG_20230324_230427.jpg

IMG_20230324_230447.jpg

IMG_20230324_230804.jpg

Last edited:
loui

loui

Valued member
What an awesome result
Donor looks crazy, untouched!
Do you have any side by side comparisons?
I will post some side by side soon.

Nice result loui! It seems like you had a high graft survival rate, maybe like 90 - 100% ? And have you used any monoxidil or fin between post op and now? Thanks
Thanks. No I dont use any meds at all.

B

Bobbins

With shaveless FUE is the protocol any different for care of the grafts during the first few days?

I presume there is a greater risk of your existing hair being pushed into the new grafts? Would you be able to share the guidance you were given on washing?

loui

loui

Valued member
With shaveless FUE is the protocol any different for care of the grafts during the first few days?

I presume there is a greater risk of your existing hair being pushed into the new grafts? Would you be able to share the guidance you were given on washing?
Not that I know of.

I think the protocol is about the same. I dont think there is any greater risk, just that the Dr needs to be really skilled during the incisions phase.

I

Im new here

I will post some side by side soon.

Thanks. No I dont use any meds at all.
good for you if you don't need any meds. I am not sure if i do but dare not take them now I have invested in a hair transplant. If you ever notice thinning anywhere else then as long as you start them once you notice it should make no difference to you. Hairs looking good now

sun123

sun123

Interesting, I had 2600 fue in 2014 with Pro Hair, looking at further work and interested in the no shave on top technique so starting research as of today. I would not mind what you have done using that technique, I have my hair about 9mmshaven at the back and sides anyway so could see a quick return to normal with this technique! really dont fancy a full shave again as in 2014 ......

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking very good. Thanks for documenting your journey so well. I’m sure a lot of people will benefit from reading it.

F

Filename Arial

What an incredible result attained from Dr. Michalis… Executed with precision creating naturalness.

P

Patrick 2

Hi is Dr Michalis still at HDC or is he in Barcelona ,work looks amazing,I’m in Cyprus in September,would be good to book an appointment

P

Patrick 2

He has his own surgery in Cyprus but also travels with his team to Barcelona and carries out work there too.
Yeh I worked it out after I posted , just emailed him I’m in Cyprus soon so thought I could arrange a meet