• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

First FUE - 5 days post-op Disappointed

T

theport

I think your only option is to be patient now and see what is required in 12 months.

G

Goldenkill

Even if he waited, he said his doctor admitted to owing him more grafts. The best outcome from this procedure without extra grafts wouldn't look all that great. Him getting more grafts to improve density is the more than likely the right choice for him. At least now he can go to a surgeon he can trust.

D

danielaustralia

Im not sure if that is 1700 grafts? Did you see them being implanted via a monitor? Hope it works out

I

ImJustAGuy

Im not sure if that is 1700 grafts? Did you see them being implanted via a monitor? Hope it works out
No I did not see them implement any at all and i still have no confirmation that it actually was 1700.
Thanks for the words.
This whole process has honestly exhausted and defeated me and i still have 8 months before i can even start to come up with a plan to have this corrected.

What makes me angry is I am always so damn thorough with everything I do, but apparently this i decided to jump right in and it cost me.

G

Goldenkill

No I did not see them implement any at all and i still have no confirmation that it actually was 1700.
Thanks for the words.
This whole process has honestly exhausted and defeated me and i still have 8 months before i can even start to come up with a plan to have this corrected.

What makes me angry is I am always so damn thorough with everything I do, but apparently this i decided to jump right in and it cost me.
I felt almost the same way as you when I went my 1st time to him. Has he reached out to you at all? I might need a 3rd fue ( don't know yet),but I have to wait since its only been 1.5months since my last surgery with him. At least you know your not the only one lol.

Last edited:
MrPierre

MrPierre

Shame you've had to endure an experience like this. Please keep us updated on the months ahead!