• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

First FUE - 5 days post-op Disappointed

G

I finally seen my final results from Dr. Mike as well and it was less than ideal. I am however getting it fixed by Dr. Carlos Wesley in early Aug, so I hope he can give me the density I need. Dr. Mike is not a member of the ISHRS, but he is a member of the International Society of Robotic Hair Restoration Surgeons. I just hope Dr. Carlos can help fix what this guy did.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I've never heard of an international society of robotic hair restoration surgeons. I saw on his website he says he's "board certified in robotic hair restoration". This is a completely made up credential.

G

"Dr. Michael F. Wisiorek is board certified in Robotic Hair Restoration Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine with affiliations with the International Society for Hair Restoration Surgeons, Scientific Membership to the International Society of Robotic Hair Restoration Surgeons."

This is what I could find. He used the HARRTS machine on me when I got it done with him.

I

ImJustAGuy

I've never heard of an international society of robotic hair restoration surgeons. I saw on his website he says he's "board certified in robotic hair restoration". This is a completely made up credential.
this is a response from him for a bad review on google:

I am sorry you got bad information.. yes, I am board certified in Emergency medicine, Family Medicine AND Robotic Hair Restoration. I hold a faculty scientific position with the ISRHRS, sitting membernof the ISHRS, authored the book "Growing Hair and Growing Your Business, and co-founder of HRA Robograft, an international training and franchise corporation

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Robograft, I’m going to have to read up on this one. Sorry to see your HT ended up like this. What does the doctor say about your end result?

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
this is a response from him for a bad review on google:

I am sorry you got bad information.. yes, I am board certified in Emergency medicine, Family Medicine AND Robotic Hair Restoration. I hold a faculty scientific position with the ISRHRS, sitting membernof the ISHRS, authored the book "Growing Hair and Growing Your Business, and co-founder of HRA Robograft, an international training and franchise corporation

Again, there is no board certification in robotic hair surgery. There also is no board certification for the larger field of hair restoration surgery. To be certified in any medical field, as a doctor, the speciality must be recognized and certified through either the ABMS, ABPS or the AOABOS. The CLOSEST thing hair restoration has to a board certification is the ABHRS (American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery) but it too is not a true board. So much so that they themselves explain on their website how members are not to call themselves "board certified" as they are not a recognized speciality with the AMBS. To state otherwise, in some states, is illegal.

He may or may not be a member of the ISHRS. I can't find him but the search function on ISHRS.org doesn't seem to be working well for me. Regardless, it isn't a mark of quality or ability to join. As I said, it's an educational society. The "robotic" hair restoration he's using also doesn't appear to be a robot of any sort. I see no robotic articulating arm, I see no robotic device at all. I see a chair and a punch holding handle with a suction apparatus. I've seen this machine before, a few years ago, and it looks just as silly today as it did when I first saw it.

I

ImJustAGuy

So Dr Wisiorek is a member of the ISHRS.
I filed an ethics complaint.
They found no wrong doing

Their quote
“With regards to other items within your complaint, the Ethics Committee finds no violation of the ISHRS Code of Ethics. Your complaint has been dismissed. The ISHRS now considers this matter closed”

what a joke.