• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HT recommendations please!

N

ninjabib

Hello!

I am looking for my recommendations for a HT.

My thread and pics are here. My Pictures

I think im roughly looking at around 1000-1500 to restore my receded hairline.

I am based in the UK but happy to travel ro Europe. The names that keep coming up time and time again are Dr Bisanga, Dr Ferundi and Dr Koray Erdogan.

I was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with these and if so how did it go?

Open to a UK Dr but need recommendations please.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I had my HT with The Hair Dr here in the the UK. I’m only 4.5 months post HT but my experience with The Hair Dr and his team was very positive and my result so far is looking good

N

ninjabib

Thank you for the reply. Do you have any pics? I cant click on your profile to see if you started a thread for some reason

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
N

ninjabib

Many thanks will have a proper read through when i get chance. Just clicked on last page for now to see how you are doing and its looking good!

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Many thanks will have a proper read through when i get chance. Just clicked on last page for now to see how you are doing and its looking good!
Yeah I’m pretty happy with how things are progressing at the moment and I’ve got at least 7 months until I see the full result

N

ninjabib

Do you know how much Dr Arshad charges epr graft? I think im going to need 1000-1500 max.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You could look through the patient section on here. There are plenty of results to look at and ask questions.