• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

If money were no object

W

Wolfie

Hi all just found this site by accident - I have been losing hair at the front and in recent years its accelerated quite a lot though don't seem to have lost much/any on top !! I've been taking Propecia for about 4 months but now gather its not really for me (ie doesn't restore a receding hairline) so it looks like I've wasted a lot of money ! Oh well.

My question is though (having been completely scared off by seemingly endless horror stories about hair transplants from having a HT( - it would appear reading this forum it IS possible. So if money were no object who would you ask to perform it ?

Thks all

Tucker

Tucker

I would have to say Wolf. I found this site by googling hairloss forum.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I would have to say that money certainly better not be your primary motivator however I do understand wanting to save a buck. Personally I believe that there are about 6-8 clinics worldwide that I would let touch my head.

Keep in mind that we all have different needs and this will be a huge factor in determining which doctor you want to go to. Possibly you want FUE surgery vs. strip which is something to consider. Whether you want to have a small vs. a large session, dense packed work, repair work, texture/color of hair. These are all factors to consider when choosing a physician--what is there experience with the above?

Also, Dr.'s will have different approaches as to how they want to tackle a scenario and maybe one is better suited for you than another doc. There is soooo much more to consider than just their fees.

Do lots of research. Quality work is definitely now an option so you can look like a million bucks but understand what you are getting into and know all there is to know about the procedure.

NN

W

Wolfie

Thks for advice - maybe I'm being ultra cautious but it wouldn't be difficult to write your own reviews. Maybe my problem is impatience - I do an hour or so of research and think this is the guy then bam I get sidetracked onto someone else and on it goes - I end up doing nothing !! c;;9

I am probably in the same boat as James Nesbit hair wise - I'm not really losing it on top but at the front - to give me an idea how much do you think James Nesbit paid for this ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1195901/Revealed-New-techniques-helped-James-Nesbitt-beat-baldness.html

Tucker

Tucker

£4000 i would say.

You got some pixs to post.

Who is real, who is not, shall we believe everything that is posted.

Shudder!!!!

Who benefits ????

Its all about the money $ £$ £$ £$ £$ £

Tucker

Tucker

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/kQokPUt8J8g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Wolfie.

Be great if you could post some pictures of your situation,where about are you as there may be members on here who would meet you if you wanted to see a HT up close.

Hope you find the forum helpful.

bm.

R

rimal

dont have much idea of it but yes i will first search about it and then take any decisions...

Masher

Masher

Ok lets get back on track dude one man and one man only for me Dr Ron Shapiro:::C

Last edited:
S

scarred5

Valued member
bisanga is one of the best and definitely worth checking out, if im able i will definitely go back to him in the future